Zstore Basic Help
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 9:33:50 AM
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this tool.

For the Zstore Basic Manager for Wordpress, I don't know if anyone knows the new trick in order to be able to view as Popularity. I changed the plugin default to Popularity and it doesn't work, it's showing by date created. And when I add the code by Popularity it still doesn't work.

Code:
defaultSort='popularity'
- all small letters

Code:
defaultSort='Popularity'
- capital P

Code:
defaultSort="Populrity"
- added quotations instead

I tried different ways and it's not working.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:46:23 AM
ironydesign wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask about this tool.

For the Zstore Basic Manager for Wordpress, I don't know if anyone knows the new trick in order to be able to view as Popularity. I changed the plugin default to Popularity and it doesn't work, it's showing by date created. And when I add the code by Popularity it still doesn't work.

Mine has always been set for Popularity but, as of late, only shows Recent as default. If there is a trick to change it I am not aware of it.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 5:31:53 PM
Same here, I prefer Popularity but it's not working. I hate these Plugins when they break.
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 7:41:30 AM
I tried the NiftyGridZPro Free WordPress Plugin and it's working great. I thought I would post this in a reply to this post in case anyone does a search for this problem and wants a solution.

https://niftytoolz.com/the-niftygridz-wordpress-plugin/get-your-niftygridz-free-wordpress-plugin