ZSB Wish List 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:11:44 AM
Hope they fix it ASAP, people will just leave our ZSB sites without purchasing anything, bad for all concerned.
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:29:18 AM
TheZUG wrote:
Hope they fix it ASAP, people will just leave our ZSB sites without purchasing anything, bad for all concerned.


Developer support said it would be fixed by the end of this week, but price caching would effect when we see the updated prices in our off-Zazzle stores.

Jo
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:01:47 PM
josef12 wrote:
TheZUG wrote:
Hope they fix it ASAP, people will just leave our ZSB sites without purchasing anything, bad for all concerned.


Developer support said it would be fixed by the end of this week, but price caching would effect when we see the updated prices in our off-Zazzle stores.

Jo
Thanks for the info, appreciated.
Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:05:16 PM
I agree with you ZUG, I was worried about the customers leaving due to the prices being wrong, like sticker shock LOL! Shocked
Thank you josef12 for the update, good to know they are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon Grin
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:54:51 PM
I was having the same problems with the $-.01 prices, but as of a couple of days ago I noticed that they seemed to have all been fixed. Grin
Posted: Saturday, March 10, 2012 8:31:07 AM
I know it's been mentioned before, but that was a while back.

Is there any news on currency changes?

Just uploaded my refurbish UK site where I have created a Zazzle Catalogue for other Zazzle stores. I have managed to get my store in £ sterling, but the Zazzle Catalogue is still in $'s.

Is there any news on having this corrected?

Thanks.
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 8:54:24 PM
How about the ability for ZSB to pull more than 1 of my stores. Instead of just 1 or the entire zazzle site.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 10:37:23 AM
I wish that:

Zazzle had an option to change your store name/domain.
The ability to sort products to different stores after created.
Create your own standard bulk create products.

Let me know your feedback and if these options are already available.

-Brent-
Unique Threads
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2013 1:06:26 AM
Looks like the sort order issue has been going on for a couple years, lots of people asking the same question but I'm struggling to find an answer. Are there any plans to address this?

Nick
Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 6:42:29 PM
Whereas I completely understand Zazzle's desire to have content filtering enforced on their pages and the stores they host- ZSB is useless without the ability to completely disable or ignore the content filtering. I would have loved to use ZSB for my store but instead I'm stuck writing stuff from scratch and using direct links to my items. I hope you guys see the light soon. And don't worry- I still love ya. Thanx Smile
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 8:25:38 AM
tbidness wrote:
In my implementation of the zsb, I have noticed that the function: split is deprecated in p_hp 5.3. To avoid pesky deprecation notices in your local dev environments and to improve compatibility with future versions of p_hp, I recommend the changes listed below..

Replace all instances of split with preg_split, which per the p_hp docs is often faster. That said, zsb's use of split is trivial and I expect any time gains would be unnoticeable..


I'm attempting to get a working version of ZSB, and it strikes me that (if this script is not going to be updated) it would be good to have fixes like this one compiled somewhere. So, in case it helps, I am going to attempt to add any fixes/functional improvements I make to a public, bare bones version of my site here https://gitlab.com/smth/zazzle-store-builder
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 6:21:06 AM
Smitees wrote:
[quote=tbidness]I'm attempting to get a working version of ZSB, and it strikes me that (if this script is not going to be updated) it would be good to have fixes like this one compiled somewhere. So, in case it helps, I am going to attempt to add any fixes/functional improvements I make to a public, bare bones version of my site here...
Thank you very much!
Posted: Sunday, April 06, 2014 7:53:47 AM
Just wanted to add, we need more SEO improvments implemented across the board.

For example, need a way to generate unique meta description content and tags that are relevant to the page, allow us to use a variable for meta descriptions and then populate the meta descriptions & tags from another file. Better yet, allow us to have multiple meta description preconfigured via multiple variables and randomly populate meta tags and/or descriptions from those files.

Also need to be able to create unique titles for each page. Right now crawlers flag the pages for having duplicate titles.

These are just a few things that come to mind...
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:21:49 AM
Another request.... I would like to see ZSB integrate natively with Wordpress.

From what I've been able to gleam, the new ZSB fails to work with Wordpress due to some rewrite logic occurring in the .htaccess file.
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 5:50:33 AM
Wow! Did I miss something major? Insidiousdesign, what is this "new" ZSB you refer to as not working with WordPress? The only ZSB I know of was pretty outdated when I started using it two years ago, and I haven't heard a word about a new version, other than not to expect one anytime soon. And I was under the impression it ONLY worked with WP. This is one of those rare occasions I would be absolutely delighted to find out I have it all wrong! Is there a newer ZSB?
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2014 10:32:55 AM
if you want zazzle store builder to work with WordPress, then you need to download this plugin: zazzle store builder wordpress plugin
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2014 4:38:18 PM
I wish... that ZSB worked - productTpe hasn't worked in more than 24 hours.

I wish... that ZSB came with updated documentation reflecting the latest changes and requirements so that webmasters knew what they were supposed to do in order to properly configure it to work on their sites.

I wish... that instead of "doing away with" the pt= codes in lieu of "department" codes, ZSB allowed both so that webmaster affiliates had a choice of how they wanted products and categories displayed on their sites instead of us having to re-develop our sites to accommodate changes at Zazzle (a little backward-compatibility is what I'm referring to).
Posted: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 10:58:23 AM
They can use both/all versions to get the desired result its a very easy fix.

htaccess redirects using reglex will fix it PERMANENTLY


I think someone is making a big deal of a small coding job on Z's end ???


HERE IS A FEW LINKS FOR THE Z TEAM >>>>

http://www.webconfs.com/htaccess-redirect-generator.php


THis search will bring up a heap of solutions >>>

https://www.google.com/search?q=htaccess+redirect
Posted: Thursday, October 23, 2014 11:59:23 AM
blueaegis wrote:
I wish... that ZSB worked - productTpe hasn't worked in more than 24 hours.

I wish... that ZSB came with updated documentation reflecting the latest changes and requirements so that webmasters knew what they were supposed to do in order to properly configure it to work on their sites.

I wish... that instead of "doing away with" the pt= codes in lieu of "department" codes, ZSB allowed both so that webmaster affiliates had a choice of how they wanted products and categories displayed on their sites instead of us having to re-develop our sites to accommodate changes at Zazzle (a little backward-compatibility is what I'm referring to).


blueagis : the person who wrote the ZSB and self supported it for so long have left zazzle, he had been with zazzle since their very start but is no longer working at zazzle anymore and he can't fix this all if zazzle does not ask him to, zazzle has done some major changes to rss feed which is causing all these errors. So it is up to current zazzle engineers to either fix it or keep it pending or never fix it at all and come up with some new alternative to ZSB which is just as easy and awesome to use.
Posted: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 10:35:00 PM
ZSB is no longer maintained, the good news is that there is a very good WordPress plugin that has all the features imaginable that you might want to try out, you can download the Zazzle WordPress plugin here
Posted: Thursday, September 07, 2017 9:19:50 AM
brody wrote:
ZSB is no longer maintained, the good news is that there is a very good WordPress plugin that has all the features imaginable that you might want to try out, you can download the Zazzle WordPress plugin here


It is a bit pricey dontcha think?
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 2:29:34 PM
I don't know if this is already on the "want list" but besides the usual solid colour backgrounds, it would be nice to have gradients/gradient shapes as an option.
Thanks. 🙂
Posted: Friday, May 03, 2019 4:07:10 PM
I had a word with Spok and he said it's only logical.

The best approach is to use one that's free initially, paid for by a 50/50 referral commission sharing approach.

If you see lots of referrals come through you know you're probably losing roughly the same amount in the 50/50 split. So that's when you upgrade to the paid version and keep all those lovely referrals to yourself.

If you make a referral once in a blue moon, you're possibly also losing a few $ once in a blue moon (because of the 50/50). Under those circumstances, it's not worth spending on the paid version and you've lost nothing but time finding out for sure.

So I say, go with Spok and try NiftyGridZPro
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded