Zapp: ZStore Royalty Analyzer - Excel Based Data Management Tool
Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:48:02 PM
Hello Everyone!

I have been part of the Zazzle journey for a while now and it has been great! I have been reading up on post, hint and tips here in the forum, which have greatly contributed to building up my stores!

Thanks for all your willingness to share!

I have noticed the discussions around store analytics in the threads and I have been working on a tool to try to address this for some time now. Some formal credentials to follow: I am a Professional Data Scientist (PhD Biotechnology) with years of experience in analysing all kinds of data including, blog stats, clinical and genetic data. Thus, I have created a tool for the Zazzle community, which is easy to use and readily accessible!

I have called it the Zapp tool (Zapp ZStore Royalty Analyzer), which is an Excel based data management tool for your store’s royalty data.

It works very simply: you paste your ‘Royalty History’ export from your store into the appropriate tab, you click a button in Excel menu and then the tool does all the calculations in the background! Afterwards you hop on over to the Dashboard sections to evaluate your store performance, view trends and make informed data driven decisions.

I have made a couple of version of the tool (Beginner to Master) with step wise functionality and pricing structure ($15.00 - $75.00). These are once-off purchasable Excel spread sheets; meaning you can use it as much as you want until you’ve maxed out the number of orders it can analyse (100 – 2000). Additionally, since this is a product and not a service, all your store data remains with you!

I have built this product in Excel 2010 and there may be some variation in aesthetics depending on the version you use, however the functionality should remain robust across Excel versions. Thus, you may have to adjust some row/column/table/chart sizes to suit your data/Excel version/screen size once you’ve placed it into the tool. You can also move and/or recolor the dashboards, tables and charts as you please!

I have decided to permanently discount the price on the tools so that everyone can have access to them and I also kindly request that if you decide to use the tools that you would assist me in promoting my store products.

For more details, please see my Blog Post with the functionality and pricing breakdown as well as links to the individual products hosted on my MindFrameShift shop at an external online premium spreadsheet marketplace. Also take care to view my shop policies there.

If you have any specific Zapp or product related questions, those can be raised over at my blog or at my MindFrameShift shop!

General questions – please ask and I’ll address them here!

Final Note: The Zapp Beginner will be on a limited-time Launch Sale of more than 30% off at $10.00 for the next 48 hours (timer starting from this thread’s post time)!

Happy Zazzling!
MyVerse
Roses
Posted: Saturday, July 27, 2019 12:36:32 AM
Good morning from sunny South Africa!

Less than 24 hours left on the Launch Sale Happy - get your's here!
Posted: Sunday, July 28, 2019 2:16:28 AM
The Launch Sale is officially over - thank you to all who participated and/or visited! Grin
Posted: Saturday, August 24, 2019 6:58:34 AM
Hi All!

Here is a little preview of the Zapp Layout and Basic Functionality! Happy

Basic Zapp

This Zapp Zazzle Store Royalty Analytics Excel Data Management Tool uses the Royalty History CSV export from your Zazzle ZStore account to provide you with Royalty Analytics.

Welcome Tab

This tool was created for the Beginner Zazzle Store owner, i.e., newly opened store or a store running for about 1 year or a store with up to 100 orders. It includes 14 single metrics/calculations based on the royalty earned per order/product/referral type and well as 8 interactive Pivot Tables/Charts!

Instructions Tab

It supports the following currencies for analyses: USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CHF, AUD, CAD, SEK, HKD and NOK.

The tool contains mock/example data which can be deleted or pasted over with your data from the Royalty History CSV Zazzle export. Further instructions are provided with the Zapp Tool.

Royalty CSV Export Tab

Please ensure that your Excel has the free PowerPivot add-in enabled to use this tool (Excel 2010+). This can be downloaded or enabled, additional links to instructions is provided in the Zapp Tool for reference.

Basic Dashboard Tab

Other versions of this tool are available for 500 to 2000 orders with expanded analytics! For more details read my blog here!

The Zapp can be purchased at my Online Store on the premium spreadsheet marketplace at SpreadSheetNut!

The Zapp ZStore Retail Analytics Excel Data Management Tool is not an official Zazzle product. Please refer to the store policies for purchase agreement and terms of use.

Roses