Where is the new "design theme beta" option located?
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 9:10:11 PM
Greetings Everyone.

Zazzle thanks for all your great work.

Could someone please tell me where is the new 2018 "design theme beta" option located at?

I understand from other threads it is invisible to Chrome users. So the user has to upload a different browser to use it.

But where is the multiple colors options for the "design theme beta" at on Zazzle?

Other thread talks about it but no one is sharing.

Where is the Zazzle news thread? ...with a link, please.

Today is 12-3-2018.

Thanks,
Doug
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 9:48:41 PM
Do you mean the design grouping feature or is this something else? If it's design grouping, the feedback thread was https://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/design_grouping_feedback and the announcement was https://forum.zazzle.com/news/design_groupings_is_live_across_all_of_zazzle

Design grouping is automatic, so there are no options to set up. You just have to hope the system understands that the designs should be grouped.
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 11:16:16 PM
Doug Vanscoik wrote:
Greetings Everyone.

Zazzle thanks for all your great work.

Could someone please tell me where is the new 2018 "design theme beta" option located at?

I understand from other threads it is invisible to Chrome users. So the user has to upload a different browser to use it.

But where is the multiple colors options for the "design theme beta" at on Zazzle?

Other thread talks about it but no one is sharing.

Where is the Zazzle news thread? ...with a link, please.

Today is 12-3-2018.

Thanks,
Doug

Doug, here are a few links of products of yours that are 'color grouped' so you can see what it is like. Like Polenth already said, the Zazzle system decides which products to group. You don't have to do anything to have products grouped. Just make sure that the designs you would like to have 'color grouped' are exactly identical (except for color) in order to be picked up by the system for grouping.

See these products...

Solid Color Throw Pillows

Two Tone Floor Mats

PS: it is visible for all users, I use Firefox.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:32:10 AM
Everyone,

Yes, the Design Theme beta option for automatic extra colors.

I have been making all of my designs for each primary color for each of my designs.

What a relief this would be but I still have to make them all?

The groups' colors I already made?

Meaning the Zazzle system is not making the new colors? bummer....then showing them.

By the way, I love that the system shows all my designs on other products.
Could that link be moved up to top next to my original image?

So I love it all, Great job Zazzle.

go ahead and delete these posts.

Thanks,
Doug
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:45:58 AM
Doug Vanscoik wrote:
By the way, I love that the system shows all my designs on other products.
Could that link be moved up to top next to my original image?

What's shown first are the artist's collections, which most, if not all, designers probably prefer. This means you probably won't find others agreeing with you. After that are similar designs by other artists, which most of us aren't enthusiastic about, but Zazzle's perspective is understandably different since they're in business to sell products. The transfer design list is quite visible, even if it's second or third in line (depending on whether or not your product is in a collection). It's still very visible, and a lot of us are experiencing sales because of it. Give it time. You may find that the order in which those three listings are placed will work well.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 3:54:02 AM
Glad you like the features Doug!

Moving this to Tools Grin