RSS Feed of My Likes?
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 7:02:23 AM
Probably a question for @Zazzle - Is there a way to pull an RSS Feed of "My Likes"?
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 8:11:47 AM
Our RSS guru is off for a few days Roy. Will follow up as soon as we can.
Posted: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 8:44:41 AM
Thanks for responding, James, and for giving me the reason we can't get an answer right away - much appreciated!
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 11:48:23 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
Probably a question for @Zazzle - Is there a way to pull an RSS Feed of "My Likes"?

Just an observation: if it's available via rss then, by the nature of rss, anyone can see what you've been liking. Wouldn't that give rise to privacy concerns?
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 12:12:57 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

Just an observation: if it's available via rss then, by the nature of rss, anyone can see what you've been liking. Wouldn't that give rise to privacy concerns?

Likes seem to act like Collections - if set to Public; visible. If set to Private; not. That's why I'm thinking Likes may be RSS Feedable, but only if made Public. ;) Same as any Product, the privacy setting overrides a Feed's 'right' to pull it.

The reason I can't just do it is that Likes don't appear to have a 'collection number' assignment. It seems like there must be one in Z's back end somewhere though.
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 1:20:09 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:

Likes seem to act like Collections - if set to Public; visible. If set to Private; not. That's why I'm thinking Likes may be RSS Feedable, but only if made Public. ;) Same as any Product, the privacy setting overrides a Feed's 'right' to pull it.

The reason I can't just do it is that Likes don't appear to have a 'collection number' assignment. It seems like there must be one in Z's back end somewhere though.

If its availability were down to the storekeeper, that would address any privacy concerns I think.
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 2:23:48 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

If its availability were down to the storekeeper, that would address any privacy concerns I think.

Making Likes Private is already in play. Pulling an RSS Feed of Public Likes isn't any different than going to Someone's Profile and clicking the tab, IMO.

Am I missing something?

Regardless, I just want to pull my own.

Maybe it's me that's missing something!
Laughing Laughing
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 2:36:48 PM
It's okay, Mark. I have plenty of days like that!
Laughing

Plus you bumped my thread. ;) Thanks!
Posted: Friday, August 03, 2018 2:41:05 PM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
Making Likes Private is already in play. Pulling an RSS Feed of Public Likes isn't any different than going to Someone's Profile and clicking the tab, IMO.

Am I missing something?

Regardless, I just want to pull my own.

I don't think it really matters, but just to be clear, I didn't mean to delete this post above. Phone user error.
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 6:53:58 AM
Apologies for the delay in getting back on this. Shocked

Our RSS feed isn't set up for like I'm afraid. Sad
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 11:21:41 PM
Not the answer I wanted, but I *do* appreciate your remembering, following up, and getting back to me, James! Thank you.
Smile