NiftyGridZPro WordPress Plugin released - must try the free version! 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 10:59:29 AM
...and I just checked a post with two grids and it's fine, too.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 11:39:00 AM
Oh wow, I feel so stupid. I just tried again and it works! yay! My stupid mistake was changing the tracking code thinking it was the Store ID. Thank you so much for your time! Smile Love
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 11:48:06 AM
ironydesign wrote:
Oh wow, I feel so stupid. I just tried again and it works! yay! My stupid mistake was changing the tracking code thinking it was the Store ID. Thank you so much for your time! Smile Love

Glad you got it sorted Smile
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 2:54:05 PM
Is there a way to change the title size? No matter what pixel size I give it, it stays the same. I tried to change the default font size of my theme but it doesn't change the title size either.
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 5:01:50 PM
ironydesign wrote:
Is there a way to change the title size? No matter what pixel size I give it, it stays the same. I tried to change the default font size of my theme but it doesn't change the title size either.

It works for me. Here's the shortcode I used (given to me by the shortcode generator page)
Quote:
[niftygridzpro paragraph_embed="0" grid_sort_method="pulledorder" grid_sort_direction="highlow" title_font_size="30px" title_alignment="center" include_product_names_in_titles=0 use_only_product_names_in_titles=1 cell_max_width="240px" cell_border_color="#888888" cell_background_color="#DDDDDD" cell_font_color="#333333" cell_vlink_color="#666666" description_font_size="9px" description_alignment="center" description_length="120" include_by_line=1 include_tags_line=1 include_price_line=1 allow_interaction=1 show_visitor_search_form=1 show_grid_navigation=1 product_grid_nav_font_size="20px" fallback_filename="default-fallback-grid.html" associate_id="238582202591969585" store_or_collection="fordfanmerch" sort_type="popularity" sort_direction="desc" page_size="6" page_number="1" department_id="252087132567698182" product_background_color="ffffff" tracking_code="ngrdzwp"]

I've emphasised the important bit. Does yours look like that?
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 11:11:39 AM
No matter what size I put it, I see the same size. I don't know what I am doing wrong. http://ironydesign.com/

Quote:
[niftygridzpro paragraph_embed="0" grid_sort_method="pulledorder" grid_sort_direction="highlow" title_font_size="10px" title_alignment="center" include_product_names_in_titles=1 use_only_product_names_in_titles=1 cell_max_width="150px" cell_border_color="#aaaaaa" cell_background_color="#ffffff" cell_font_color="#333333" cell_vlink_color="#666666" description_font_size="8px" description_alignment="center" description_length="0" include_by_line=0 include_tags_line=0 include_price_line=0 allow_interaction=0 show_visitor_search_form=0 show_grid_navigation=0 product_grid_nav_font_size="15px" fallback_filename="default-fallback-grid.html" associate_id="238222968750191371" store_or_collection="funnytext" sort_type="popularity" sort_direction="desc" page_size="6" page_number="1" product_background_color="ffffff" tracking_code="ironydesign"]
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 12:04:43 PM
ironydesign wrote:
No matter what size I put it, I see the same size. I don't know what I am doing wrong. http://ironydesign.com/

I had a look and it looks like it's being done by your theme. The title part of the product display uses an <h4> element with the style set in-line to the size you choose - 10px in your attempt.

Unfortunatley your theme is changing that in-line style to set the font size to 20.63px (on my Mac laptop).

I'm not sure what you can do about that but the answer lies somewhere with your theme, I think.
Posted: Saturday, January 12, 2019 1:07:13 PM
That explains why I find the titles on all my posts are always too big. I will have to go seek an answer on the theme's forum. Thanks! Smile