Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 36 pages: First ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 12:04:35 PM

For those not on Facebook, here's the video on YouTube instead:
https://youtu.be/-8yj63qhp1Q

Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 1:54:37 PM
See what a similar one looks like on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B74Om-aAIkA/

I had to craft a new template to add enough images to make the duration more than a minute as that's a requirement on Instagram.

I posted it from my desktop - if you want to post from your desktop to Instagram (i.e. not mobile) you need to use the Vivaldi browser. It's got a specific function for that.

I'm happy to answer questions, even though it's somewhat off-topic.
Grin

Posted: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 3:09:25 PM
I added the template I crafted for the instagram IGTV post I mentioned ^^^ as a new template in the template Library.

Find it in the Instagram section.

I did use the roll-a-colour-theme first and it's in a nice shade of purple (I'm a bloke so that's what I'm calling those colours!)
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Posted: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:08:27 AM
Who remembers the nIFTTTyPID scheduler?

I made it as a workaround when, if I remember right, there was something wrong with Zazzle's feed mechanism.
I was thinking how cool it would be if we could set up a nIFTTTyPID schedule for our recent sales as shown in our Royalty History Report.

Of course, the contents of that report are private and can't be got at by anyone but you. BUT, if you could compile a list of PIDs (product identifiers) from it to paste into the nIFTTTyPID scheduler then you could set up a schedule and pin, share etc as with any other nIFTTTy schedule.

And that's where my new RoHi PID bookmarklet comes into play.
There's already one to extract PIDs from any Zazzle search page (haven't checked if it still works, mind you - it has been a long time!)

So what I'm going to do is add the new bookmarklet to the exisitng nIFTTTyPID scheduler: https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifttty-pid-scheduler.html

I'll update this post when I've done it
Smile

EDIT: Done

Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2020 3:46:37 AM
Product Stager
I've been adding animated end-text to each template in the library.

I've done them all for the Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram sections, just the General section to do.

Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2020 7:27:00 AM
Product Stager

I found and fixed a bug where the wrong text was animated under some circumstances.

Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2020 1:48:42 PM
Product Stager - video of your store's popular products the easy way

Here's a YouTube video (under 4 mins) showing you how to make yours: https://youtu.be/INAwH0yTXGA

Make yours and drop off a link to your Fb post showing it off in this ShowMe forum post.

I look forward to seeing them!

Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2020 5:10:54 PM
I've just completed a YouTube video covering the basics of using the Product Stager.

It shows
🔹 adding product images to the the stage from the pre-staging area
🔹 deleting ones you don't want from the stage
🔹 selecting
🔹 resizing
🔹 dragging
🔹 interacting with the product grid
🔹 same for the magnetic placeholders
🔹 getting help

More vids to follow covering the editing panes and what you can do with them.

Any specific requests? Feedback below, please Roses
Smile

Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 5:15:08 AM
Product Stager

I've just uploaded another YouTube video, this one shows how to use the Nifty Promo Control Panel to get the products you want into the Product Stager.

Enjoy
Smile

Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 8:48:43 AM
Product Stager

I'm on a roll, here's a YouTube video on how to edit the animation end-text for your video

Posted: Monday, February 03, 2020 2:35:12 PM
Product Stager

Last video for today - downloading your animated video, converting to MP4 format and putting it in a Tweet:

https://youtu.be/NTXlaMLCjn4

Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 2:45:06 PM
I’m very pleased to announce V11 of the Nifty Product Stager is now out

🔹 In this version I’ve conquered the issue where videos on Facebook weren’t of great quality. As a side effect of sorting it out, the quality of videos shared on other social media (and YouTube) has also improved some. No more blurriness / jaggies, just crisp, clean vids.

🔹 I've made a usability improvement. You can now stop an animation part way through if you realize there's something you still need to do.

🔹 Windows 10 users were experiencing truncated videos. What was happening was that Windows 10 was unhelpfully trimming the recording from the point at which it detected there was no more movement (thanks Malissa M for helping to confirm that this was the cause 💐)

Even though my intention was that the animation end-text should remain on display long enough for people to read it, Windows 10 was defeating me.

I’m happy to say I’ve fought back by removing the end-text right at the very end and this 'movement' was enough to fool Windows 10 into keeping the end-text in place for the intended amount of time. Yaay, take that, Windows 10!