Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 32 pages: First ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32
Posted: Thursday, October 03, 2019 2:16:36 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've sneaked in an update to the Zazzle nIFTTTy Scheduler - a new image frame choice. This one is a clean image frame with the colour following the design's colour and text top and bottom selected at random from a few I've written. The font is also chosen at random from a select few.



Enjoy Smile


Cool Mark!
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2019 7:54:03 AM
I really like the new frames Mark. Smile
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:19:02 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
I really like the new frames Mark. Smile

Thank you for saying so Malissa Roses
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:53:58 AM
I'm in the process of developing a product staging tool for Nifty. It's so you can get great screenshots for pinning / promoting.


I've just been doing a proof-of-concept with preset images that you can play with here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/prod-stage-test.html
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2019 6:33:27 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
I'm in the process of developing a product staging tool for Nifty. It's so you can get great screenshots for pinning / promoting.


I've just been doing a proof-of-concept with preset images that you can play with here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/prod-stage-test.html


ooo! that is exciting! I will use it to make new covers for my second store, which is next on my to do list.

I just finished my main store facelift and was wishing for something like that. I settled for a different look but it was a lot of work and I think it turned out well. Next time I will use this new tool you are making on that shop too. Next year...


This is close to what I was hoping for... kind of Polyvore set style... I've been missing Polyvore! I used them to make cool promos and displays.
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2019 5:15:34 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

ooo! that is exciting! I will use it to make new covers for my second store, which is next on my to do list.

I just finished my main store facelift and was wishing for something like that. I settled for a different look but it was a lot of work and I think it turned out well. Next time I will use this new tool you are making on that shop too. Next year...

This is close to what I was hoping for... kind of Polyvore set style... I've been missing Polyvore! I used them to make cool promos and displays.

I'm happy you're happy!

It's now ready in its first incarnation. Use it with the new button in Step2 of the Nifty Promo Control Panel


Enjoy! Smile
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 7:48:44 AM
I've now got a page dedicated to the product stager on my NiftyToolz site.

Find about the upcoming great features!
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 8:00:45 AM
Josh B. here. Changed user name due to changes on here. Thought you would like to know I got an applet working for Cooper Culture.

Grin

I look forward to exploring Niftty more over the next few weeks.
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 8:35:59 AM
JB Designs wrote:
Josh B. here. Changed user name due to changes on here. Thought you would like to know I got an applet working for Cooper Culture.

Grin

I look forward to exploring Niftty more over the next few weeks.

Great to hear!
If you ever need help with anything, don't hesitate to shout on highton.ridley@g mail .com
Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 8:54:51 AM
Thanks Mark.

At the moment I'm just happy I can pop into that account, repin some neat stuff I found and get out without feeling guilty that I'm not pinning my Z products...lol. Thanks again.

Josh
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 8:12:47 AM
I've now released the second version of the product stager. In this release you can load any of the themed image frames available in the nIFTTTy Scheduler to put on the stage.
That way, you can get a frame for your staged products to make your social media posts even more attractive.

Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 2:46:35 PM
Here's one I just made for Santa-themed Christmas Ornaments. Cool, hey?


I'd love to see what you do with it!
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 2:55:27 PM
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 3:36:19 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Here's one I just made for Santa-themed Christmas Ornaments. Cool, hey?


I'd love to see what you do with it!


super cool!
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 6:18:28 AM
Flexible Product Stager
There's now a colour picker to change the stage colour, if you need / want to.

Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:25:14 AM
I really want to try this new fun tool! I wish I was finished replenishing all my lost IFTTT applets already!
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:00:18 AM
Fun new addition Mark! This is one I put together for Pinterest to advertise the fleece blanket sale just to see how it works. I'm sure we can get pretty creative with this oneIdea



Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:08:37 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
Fun new addition Mark! This is one I put together for Pinterest to advertise the fleece blanket sale just to see how it works. I'm sure we can get pretty creative with this oneIdea



Hmmmm...my code from imgbb isn't working. Let me figure out how to upload it a different way.

Seems they stopped imgBB from working on the forum. I've gone back to uploading to my Z img folder (one I made just for forum images). Once uploaded, right click on it and copy image location. That way you can paste here ok. Change the max-dim to less than 510 pixels or so to prevent the Z watermark.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:09:33 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
Fun new addition Mark! This is one I put together for Pinterest to advertise the fleece blanket sale just to see how it works. I'm sure we can get pretty creative with this oneIdea



Very nice Smile
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:12:23 AM
I managed to get the imgbb code to work. I clicked on the image on the imgbb website and then used the code from there. I have no idea if that made a difference, but it took this time...

Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:41:52 AM
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 10:56:17 AM
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:06:59 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.


hey Mark, any idea why I would see a Google ad covering up the section where my product choices should be? I had to close the ad before I could see my products... If it happens again I will screenshot it for you so you can see what I am seeing.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:39:31 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.


hey Mark, any idea why I would see a Google ad covering up the section where my product choices should be? I had to close the ad before I could see my products... If it happens again I will screenshot it for you so you can see what I am seeing.

It was caused by Zazzle's feed mechanism going down. Seems to be back again (at least it is for me). Give it another go.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 2:59:27 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.


hey Mark, any idea why I would see a Google ad covering up the section where my product choices should be? I had to close the ad before I could see my products... If it happens again I will screenshot it for you so you can see what I am seeing.

It was caused by Zazzle's feed mechanism going down. Seems to be back again (at least it is for me). Give it another go.


Thanks Mark, I was thinking sun spots? LOL
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 3:18:33 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:


hey Mark, any idea why I would see a Google ad covering up the section where my product choices should be? I had to close the ad before I could see my products... If it happens again I will screenshot it for you so you can see what I am seeing.

It was caused by Zazzle's feed mechanism going down. Seems to be back again (at least it is for me). Give it another go.


Thanks Mark, I was thinking sun spots? LOL

Glad it's ok again for you (and the rest of us!)
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 6:31:00 AM
I've replaced the feature to change the stage colour with one to add simple rectangular colour image frames.

Get the lowdown here on my NiftyToolz site

Enjoy!
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:34:13 AM
I've now added the ability to use your own graphics / images in the stager.


So the stage can now have:
✅ the products from your pull in Nifty
✅ simple rectangular frames you make in the tool
✅ your own images (they have to be publicly accesible)

Here's the lowdown on the NiftyToolz site

or if you want to give it a spin with one simple click, use this link to get going right away!

Enjoy Smile


Who knows, Zazzle may end up making vertical 'banners' for Pinterest that can be used in it whenever they have a "special"!
(Elizabeth P, are you reading this?)
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:16:53 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.


Yes I was referring to the Nifty Promo Control Panel
I have refreshed and even reloaded new from your blog page.

I see the button:

The next page that opens is:

I do not see anything about frames or adding my own imges (I think that would be great!)

Using newest version of Windows 10 and FireFox.
I am not using the NIFTY scheduler
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:50:22 PM
BKMuir wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
BKMuir wrote:
Mark - Do I have to re-load NIFTY sharer to see these newest updates on Flexible Sharer (or are they only for use by the IFFT users (Scheduled postings)?

I think the first iteration of the Flexible sharer worked without an update, but not certain.

If you mean the Nifty Promo Control Panel, you'll need to refresh your browser to see the new button to get access to it. See this page for the low-down.


Yes I was referring to the Nifty Promo Control Panel
I have refreshed and even reloaded new from your blog page.

I see the button:

The next page that opens is:

I do not see anything about frames or adding my own imges (I think that would be great!)

Using newest version of Windows 10 and FireFox.
I am not using the NIFTY scheduler

Did you try scrolling down? That's where you'll find all the goodies. The stage occupies as much of your inital browser window as it can so you've got as much space to work in as possible.
Here's a screenshot, zoomed way out


Edited to add:
I've added a new button under the others marked "Add..." which scrolls down to the section where you can add the other goodies.
That should stop any confusion in future. Thanks for the prod!
Roses Roses Roses
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded