Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 30 pages: First ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:50:08 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Hey Mark,
I was just using the IFTTT iPhone app to organize my applets because of how much easier it is to use and also I use my iPhone a lot when I am having bouts of insomnia or I just don't want to go to my computer...

That got me thinking to ask you if you have ever considered making a mobile app for the Nifty control panel?

I would use it if you did, and I would hope others would too...

anyone?

I wouldn't know where to start, Shelli. Making apps is a whole different ballgame.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:07:12 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Hey Mark,
I was just using the IFTTT iPhone app to organize my applets because of how much easier it is to use and also I use my iPhone a lot when I am having bouts of insomnia or I just don't want to go to my computer...

That got me thinking to ask you if you have ever considered making a mobile app for the Nifty control panel?

I would use it if you did, and I would hope others would too...

anyone?

I wouldn't know where to start, Shelli. Making apps is a whole different ballgame.

Okay thank you anyway! Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:46:47 PM
I've had a couple of people ask me about being able to use their own exclusive image frames on Pinterest with the nIFTTTy Scheduler.

If you're interested, please say so in a reply.

I've been doing some thinking and can see how it would be possible to develop something like that. It would take 3 or 4 days to develop and code the capability, and there would be some overhead in setting up each person, also whenever they wanted to update their available image frames.

So I'm thinking of setting up a Pro Nifty membership for those who want the capability, plus a one-off fee for adding a batch of additional images after the initial one. All images would be hosted on my server and be for the sole use of the member.

You'd also have to create a config file listing stuff about the images (their filename, pixel location of the top left of the product 'hole', your chosen theme name). I'd give you a template to fill in and sned back to me.

The theme names would be used in the nIFTTTy Scheduler screen for you to choose (seen just by you, as determined by the referral id in use).

So, if you're interested, say so in a reply.

One final thing, you'd also be required to donate two themed image frames for public use Grin
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 6:56:52 PM
I'd be interested,

I would love the opportunity to put my own custom branding into the templates.

It would give people the option to have unique pins and blog post images that are branded soley for them! Thanks Mark! Roses

Christie
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:48:23 AM
I've decided to go ahead with this development. I'm working out the details and will update in a reply here as I get things properly worked out.
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 12:52:54 PM
In the meantime, I've tweaked the auto hashtagging in the nIFTTTy Scheduler so that the hashtags generated from a product's tags are now much better when many words are used as a phrase in single product tag. I've also added the product type as a hashtag, if it's available.
It's not available when someone adds a product type themselves rather than letting Zazzle do it automatically.

You don't need to do anything to get the improved hashtags. You're schedules will start using them right away.
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 1:08:48 PM
Awesome! Thank you Mark!
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 2:10:57 PM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
Awesome! Thank you Mark!

You're welcome. I'm always glad when I can rise to the challenge of improving things, based on the feedback from Nifty users.
Roses
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:32:07 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've had a couple of people ask me about being able to use their own exclusive image frames on Pinterest with the nIFTTTy Scheduler.

If you're interested, please say so in a reply.

I've been doing some thinking and can see how it would be possible to develop something like that. It would take 3 or 4 days to develop and code the capability, and there would be some overhead in setting up each person, also whenever they wanted to update their available image frames.

So I'm thinking of setting up a Pro Nifty membership for those who want the capability, plus a one-off fee for adding a batch of additional images after the initial one. All images would be hosted on my server and be for the sole use of the member.

You'd also have to create a config file listing stuff about the images (their filename, pixel location of the top left of the product 'hole', your chosen theme name). I'd give you a template to fill in and sned back to me.

The theme names would be used in the nIFTTTy Scheduler screen for you to choose (seen just by you, as determined by the referral id in use).

So, if you're interested, say so in a reply.

One final thing, you'd also be required to donate two themed image frames for public use Grin

I've now released the Own-Brand image frames update for the nIFTTTy Scheduler. To learn more and find out how to prepare your own for this new feature, see this page on the NiftyToolZ website:
https://niftytoolz.com/get-a-nifty-membership/preparing-your-own-branded-image-frames-for-pinterest

As usual, fire away with any questions
Smile
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2019 2:29:29 PM
...and I've updated the nIFTTTy Scheduler to V7 to allow for the new own-brand image frames feature.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 6:09:52 AM
Can Niffty pulled from the forums... say a show me thread?
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 7:34:46 AM
PacifierCity wrote:
Can Niffty pulled from the forums... say a show me thread?

I wish ;)

They give an rss feed link at the bottom of the forum pages but it doesn't work Sad
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 9:23:13 AM
I made a boo-boo with the max size of a feed in the nIFTTTy Scheduler. I'd set it to 1076 instead of 1000. I must have had a brain blip. Anyway, it's fixed now. Depending on how the randomized list turned out based on your ref id, you may have had some missing shares / pins as a result.

Sorry!
Grin
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 10:27:46 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
I made a boo-boo with the max size of a feed in the nIFTTTy Scheduler. I'd set it to 1076 instead of 1000. I must have had a brain blip. Anyway, it's fixed now. Depending on how the randomized list turned out based on your ref id, you may have had some missing shares / pins as a result.

Sorry!
Grin

Turns out, I DIDN'T make a boo-boo. Zazzle's feed mechanism can't do sums! See my report on it in the Technical Issues forum:
https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/someones_sums_dont_add_up_and_its_not_me_zazzles