Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 24 pages: First ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 2:48:51 AM
Hey everyone - thanks for the great discussion. Right now I'm having computer issues so can't give the attention to you all that you deserve.

It doesn't affect the tool, just my ability to get online. Hopefully it'll be resolved early next week.
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 5:29:26 AM
no worries on this end MarkRoses
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:12:11 AM
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all your hard work on these tools for us.You're the best Roses

I fiiinaaallly took some time out to get some applets made using your scheduler. I'd looked at IFTTT in the past but I just found your step by step (perfect for Dummies like me) instructions on how to create the applet. Worked like a charm and hopefully we will both see more referral income rolling in.

I'll stick with the freebie version for the time being until I'm a little more confident in what I'm doing..lol
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:01:59 AM
Array Stores wrote:
Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all your hard work on these tools for us.You're the best Roses

I fiiinaaallly took some time out to get some applets made using your scheduler. I'd looked at IFTTT in the past but I just found your step by step (perfect for Dummies like me) instructions on how to create the applet. Worked like a charm and hopefully we will both see more referral income rolling in.

I'll stick with the freebie version for the time being until I'm a little more confident in what I'm doing..lol

Awww, thanks ArrayStores. It's always good to hear feedback like yours Roses Roses
Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 12:32:17 PM
Thanks to Matthew (you know who you are) for reporting a bug. The individual product sharers were ignoring the checkbox setting for using the UK date format instead of the US format. They were always using the UK format (DDMMYY).
Now fixed.

It didn't affect the other tools, just the individual product sharers.
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2019 5:19:09 AM
Today I am celebrating a breakthrough! I got my first referrral with a nifty scheduler tracking code! :::jumps up and down:::

Yay! I am so happy it finally happened. PTL! I am sure there will be more to come!

Thank you Mark for building and sharing this tool with us! Love

Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:15:09 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Today I am celebrating a breakthrough! I got my first referrral with a nifty scheduler tracking code! :::jumps up and down:::

Yay! I am so happy it finally happened. PTL! I am sure there will be more to come!

Yay! So glad for you!

I have gotten a couple here and there and am hopeful for them really picking up. 3 of them have been in the last 4 days (one a day skipping one day) so that is really exciting. Grin
Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:22:21 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

Yay! So glad for you!

I have gotten a couple here and there and am hopeful for them really picking up. 3 of them have been in the last 4 days (one a day skipping one day) so that is really exciting. Grin

awesome! big congrats to you too!Roses