Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 29 pages: First ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:13:28 AM
Idea
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:22:21 PM
I've just added a revamped "How-To" page for anyone who hasn't used Nifty before.

It shows how, in just 4 taps or clicks, anyone can get a social media speed-sharer for their Zazzle store's most popular products.

If you're already sold on Nifty (and I know there are many of you lurkers out there who use it, too!) you might want to do a Zazzling friend a favor and point them at it.

It's here:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/using-nifty-for-the-first-time-to-get-a-speed-sharer-for-your-zazzle-store-in-4-clicks

I've had a lot of success with it with fellow storekeepers I meet on Twitter and Facebook. Most quickly become regular Nifty users with only a few falling by the wayside.

So I think that's some testament to both the ease and the power of Nifty. If you've not yet tried Nifty, this is the perfect time!

...and I'd be eternally grateful if you passed on that link, too Roses

I will be awarding brownie points!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:27:09 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've just added a revamped "How-To" page for anyone who hasn't used Nifty before.

It shows how, in just 4 taps or clicks, anyone can get a social media speed-sharer for their Zazzle store's most popular products.

If you're already sold on Nifty (and I know there are many of you lurkers out there who use it, too!) you might want to do a Zazzling friend a favor and point them at it.

It's here:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/using-nifty-for-the-first-time-to-get-a-speed-sharer-for-your-zazzle-store-in-4-clicks

I've had a lot of success with it with fellow storekeepers I meet on Twitter and Facebook. Most quickly become regular Nifty users with only a few falling by the wayside.

So I think that's some testament to both the ease and the power of Nifty. If you've not yet tried Nifty, this is the perfect time!

...and I'd be eternally grateful if you passed on that link, too Roses

I will be awarding brownie points!

oooh I got all excited about brownies... then I saw "points"

Laughing
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:42:52 AM
Exciting new tool being added to Nifty... watch this space!
I'm beta testing right now.

Shhhh...
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 4:37:34 PM
...almost ready, last day of testing started.

As a cheeky teaser, here's a screenshot of it

Wot, too small to make out any detail?
hehe!
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 4:57:33 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
...almost ready, last day of testing started.

As a cheeky teaser, here's a screenshot of it

Wot, too small to make out any detail?
hehe!

you are not right...Stick out tongue
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 5:32:07 PM
hehe!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Stick out tongue
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:54:04 PM
Beta testing of the new tool is going swimmingly well.

I've also settled on a name. It's officially called the Nifty Active Sales Auto Promoter but because that's too much of a mouthful, I'm calling it Nasap. I think you might be able to see why ;)
Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:47:57 AM
I've just opened an official Twitter account for NiftyToolZ - if you want to follow it's comings and goings, it's here:
https://twitter.com/z_nifty
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:25:07 PM
I've created a new summary graphic for Nifty. I hope it makes sense Smile

Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 12:19:49 AM
Hi Mark,

It has taken me ages to overcome my fear of promoting myself, lately I visited your website a few times because I feel finally ready to take the first step with your tools, but I have no clue where to start... so can you please take me by my hand and lead me to Step 1, I want to have/do it all, but where or for what do I have to sign up first? Yes, I am blonde :-)

ThankYouLove
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 1:55:49 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
Hi Mark,

It has taken me ages to overcome my fear of promoting myself, lately I visited your website a few times because I feel finally ready to take the first step with your tools, but I have no clue where to start... so can you please take me by my hand and lead me to Step 1, I want to have/do it all, but where or for what do I have to sign up first? Yes, I am blonde :-)

ThankYouLove

Well done for braving this seemingly huge step! You're going to be pleasantly surprised Smile
To begin with, you don't need to sign up for anything - you only do that when you're confident it's working for you, so it's no risk from the outset for you.

What do I mean by "working for you"?
There's two main uses - promoting your own designs and promoting the work of other people. Most people start with the first and move to doing both as their confidence grows.

To get you going, let's start you on speed-sharing from the most popular in your store. I'll give you a link in a moment where you'll be asked for your referral id and shown the section where you tap/click to start the speed sharer.

Just remember that to use it for free like this, half the time your referral id will be used on links and the other half, mine. Each time a link is generated by the tool, the computer tosses a coin to decide which.

Ok, let's get going... here's your link:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html?mcslsh=indvprod&storeid=yoursparklingshop
Just tap/click and it'll open the tool at the right section for the speed-sharer.

Once you've done that, I'm sure you'll feel confident enough to narrow down what you speed-share by using the options in Nifty's Step 1 section.

If you want to see a screenshot-based tutorial showing you how to speed-share, here it is:
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 6:32:40 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
Hi Mark,

ThankYouLove

Well done for braving this seemingly huge step! You're going to be pleasantly surprised Smile
To begin with, you don't need to sign up for anything - you only do that when you're confident it's working for you, so it's no risk from the outset for you.

What do I mean by "working for you"?
There's two main uses - promoting your own designs and promoting the work of other people. Most people start with the first and move to doing both as their confidence grows.

To get you going, let's start you on speed-sharing from the most popular in your store. I'll give you a link in a moment where you'll be asked for your referral id and shown the section where you tap/click to start the speed sharer.

Just remember that to use it for free like this, half the time your referral id will be used on links and the other half, mine. Each time a link is generated by the tool, the computer tosses a coin to decide which.

Ok, let's get going... here's your link:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html?mcslsh=indvprod&storeid=yoursparklingshop
Just tap/click and it'll open the tool at the right section for the speed-sharer.

Once you've done that, I'm sure you'll feel confident enough to narrow down what you speed-share by using the options in Nifty's Step 1 section.

If you want to see a screenshot-based tutorial showing you how to speed-share, here it is:

Tadaaaaam, I just took my first step Smile Thank You So Much MarkRoses
I already posted a tweet with most popular from a collection, I took a picture with my phone after creating my first QR code ever and was really surprised to see my first Awesome Nifty Slide Show, it looks AWESOME, I shared it on the Zazzle Forum, (I see only text, no pictures in my tweets) I also connected my Pinterest and one of my Twitter accounts for Zazzle Coupon Promotion, I have no Facebook Page because I never understood how to get it lol, Pride Month just started so I also connected to your LGBT Rights Applet, so a really happy women is typing here at the moment lol, I still struggle with the scheduler because I can't find the "on" button, but the day isn't over yet, a few more cups of coffee and I am sure I'll find it somewhere :-)
Thank you so much for all your helpLove

ps. Can I set up the Zazzle Coupon Promotion with more than one Twitter Account?
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 7:34:38 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
:
:Tadaaaaam, I just took my first step Smile Thank You So Much MarkRoses
I already posted a tweet with most popular from a collection, I took a picture with my phone after creating my first QR code ever and was really surprised to see my first Awesome Nifty Slide Show, it looks AWESOME, I shared it on the Zazzle Forum, (I see only text, no pictures in my tweets) I also connected my Pinterest and one of my Twitter accounts for Zazzle Coupon Promotion, I have no Facebook Page because I never understood how to get it lol, Pride Month just started so I also connected to your LGBT Rights Applet, so a really happy women is typing here at the moment lol, I still struggle with the scheduler because I can't find the "on" button, but the day isn't over yet, a few more cups of coffee and I am sure I'll find it somewhere :-)

ps. Can I set up the Zazzle Coupon Promotion with more than one Twitter Account?

Hey, well done, that's real progress - you certainly jumped in with both feet!

You should certainly be seeing images in your tweets - sometimes you need to give Twitter a couple of minutes to show them. Have a look again. If you still see no image, drop off a link to the tweet so I can take a look.

I'm not sure what you mean by my LGBT Rights Applet? You'd think it would be obvious but, no, I'm stumped!

You can set up more than one twitter account for the coupons but you'd need an additional IFTTT account - you can only have one of each social media accounts tied to one IFTTT account.

If you want to get going with your own IFTTT nIFTTTy Scheduler applets, have a look at this tutorial:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/how-to-schedule-pinning-from-your-zazzle-collection

It's for scheduling from a collection but it's exactly the same for your store, just use your store id in place of the collection id.

Shout if you have any questions!

Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 8:27:33 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
:
:Tadaaaaam, I just took my first step Smile Thank You So Much MarkRoses

Hey, well done, that's real progress - you certainly jumped in with both feet!

You should certainly be seeing images in your tweets - sometimes you need to give Twitter a couple of minutes to show them. Have a look again. If you still see no image, drop off a link to the tweet so I can take a look.

I'm not sure what you mean by my LGBT Rights Applet? You'd think it would be obvious but, no, I'm stumped!

You can set up more than one twitter account for the coupons but you'd need an additional IFTTT account - you can only have one of each social media accounts tied to one IFTTT account.

If you want to get going with your own IFTTT nIFTTTy Scheduler applets, have a look at this tutorial:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/how-to-schedule-pinning-from-your-zazzle-collection

It's for scheduling from a collection but it's exactly the same for your store, just use your store id in place of the collection id.

Shout if you have any questions!

Thank YouRoses Scheduler is up and running soon!Smile
I thought the LGBT News Alert was yours because it has been created by someone called Verified IFTTT, here it is Automatically tweet LGBT rights in your home state
And here is the Twitter Account I used for my first Nifty things, images of my first nifty tweets still don't show but Zazzle Promotion tweets are doing wonderful :-)

Running back to my Nifty nowSmile

ThankYouLove
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:38:08 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:

I thought the LGBT News Alert was yours because it has been created by someone called Verified IFTTT, here it is Automatically tweet LGBT rights in your home state
And here is the Twitter Account I used for my first Nifty things, images of my first nifty tweets still don't show but Zazzle Promotion tweets are doing wonderful :-)

ThankYouLove

Ah no, that LGBT applet isn't mine.
As for your tweets - I see the images. Here's a screenshot of the most recent but the older ones are showing, too.

Are you still not seeing them?
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:43:40 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:

ThankYouLove

Ah no, that LGBT applet isn't mine.
As for your tweets - I see the images. Here's a screenshot of the most recent but the older ones are showing, too.

Are you still not seeing them?

Thank you for checking :-), the Sales tweets show pictures since their first breath, only the
Collection Tweet and the Slide Show Tweet show no picture
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 10:19:45 AM
hmmm... a bit later I'll do as you've done and see what happens with me. Thanks for the links Roses
Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2019 11:16:17 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
:
:
Thank you for checking :-), the Sales tweets show pictures since their first breath, only the

I just tweeted a slideshow sharer page using the share buttons down the left of the slideshow page. The image shows up fine:
https://twitter.com/hightonridley/status/1135263101010550785

Is that how you tweeted it?

Here's the actual slideshow page
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 6:18:02 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
:
:

I just tweeted a slideshow sharer page using the share buttons down the left of the slideshow page. The image shows up fine:

Sorry for my late reply, I was so focused on Nifty that I completely forgot about the weekend, the smell of my bbq meat reminded me of it, Monday now and I just managed to do it right lol, here is my tweet :-)

Thank you so much for your help Mark, I would love to promote you, if you like that too then just let me know what you want me to tweet :-)
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 6:22:10 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
yoursparklingshop wrote:
:
:

Sorry for my late reply, I was so focused on Nifty that I completely forgot about the weekend, the smell of my bbq meat reminded me of it, Monday now and I just managed to do it right lol, here is my tweet :-)

Thank you so much for your help Mark, I would love to promote you, if you like that too then just let me know what you want me to tweet :-)

I'm glad you got that done ok Smile and I hope your bbq went well!
I'd love it if you tweeted any of my motivational products. hightonridley is the storename Roses
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 12:23:59 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

I'm glad you got that done ok Smile and I hope your bbq went well!
I'd love it if you tweeted any of my motivational products. hightonridley is the storename Roses

I've started to tweet the Father's Day tie to 2 of my accounts and pinned it once, may it bring you luck and money lol and yes the bbq meat was delicious, looking forward to more, I love the days where Meat & Sun come together :-)
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 2:31:05 PM
Hey Mark, *hides head in shame* still haven't signed up to use your tool but I have tried it a few times.

One question for you. I see that some have very good success with your tool but I was wondering if it was because they just promote more?

Or is there some magic pixie dust used on promoted products with the Nifty tool?

Could those extra referral from pins from Nifty be because your Pinterest account is loaded with Z pins?
Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2019 4:17:54 PM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Hey Mark, *hides head in shame* still haven't signed up to use your tool but I have tried it a few times.

One question for you. I see that some have very good success with your tool but I was wondering if it was because they just promote more?

Or is there some magic pixie dust used on promoted products with the Nifty tool?

Could those extra referral from pins from Nifty be because your Pinterest account is loaded with Z pins?

I hope so because I am loading mine up as well. Since I have started using the Nifttty scheduler applets my daily views have jumped from 40K to 201K... I still haven't seen any referrals yet but clicks and saves are way up and I really believe it is only a matter of time.

I won one of those free subscriptions a while back but when it was over I paid for the ongoing subscription. I might not ever do as well as Mark though because he has his referral id on 50% of the free signups, however many that is...
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 4:04:13 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
LM Gildersleeve wrote:

I hope so because I am loading mine up as well. Since I have started using the Nifttty scheduler applets my daily views have jumped from 40K to 201K... I still haven't seen any referrals yet but clicks and saves are way up and I really believe it is only a matter of time.

I won one of those free subscriptions a while back but when it was over I paid for the ongoing subscription. I might not ever do as well as Mark though because he has his referral id on 50% of the free signups, however many that is...

Well Shelli if you are pinning on a regular basis it stands to reason your views (not to be mixed up with impressions) would go up. So it just must be the volume of pins just increases the chances of a sale. I'm pulling for you. Something has to give. Maybe your next Christmas season will see the results. Smile

As for the free signups and occasional users and the 50% rate I was thinking that as well. If there are just 25 pins other free users have pinned Mark's potential $ goes pretty high.

You are ingenious Mark. Smile
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 6:35:22 AM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
:
:
Well Shelli if you are pinning on a regular basis it stands to reason your views (not to be mixed up with impressions) would go up. So it just must be the volume of pins just increases the chances of a sale. I'm pulling for you. Something has to give. Maybe your next Christmas season will see the results. Smile

As for the free signups and occasional users and the 50% rate I was thinking that as well. If there are just 25 pins other free users have pinned Mark's potential $ goes pretty high.

I wish it were as profitable as you suggest! About 95% of my referrals come from my own activity, with a small amount coming from the 50/50 referral split.
I know this because of the tracking codes.

So far, the referral split has paid me about 2c per hour (and slowly climbing!) towards my time spent coding. Very roughly, it's between 1000-3000 shares to get one referral, in line with general affiliate marketing rates of return. If shares are really well targeted to a loyal following, it can be much better than that but those using Nifty are for the most part those who don't have such a following.

Of course, it's not just about making referrals, it's also about getting a boost to users own stores and their products with every share. That's something I can't measure (and get no benefit from) because referrals often 'fail', even though sales get made.

So all in all, the 50/50 referral split is more than fair and is a risk-free way of seeing if it can work for you. For example, if after a while you find you're making some referrals with a half-hearted use of Nifty, that's the time to reconsider. By then you'll probably think it's worthwhile paying for a subscription, ramping things up and keeping it all for yourself.

Any Zazzler spending time trying to promote their products will save hugely on effort by using Nifty. They may not end up measurably better off for it but at least they'll be able to get back to designing more quickly and get the benefit of tracking codes thrown in, to boot.

Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 7:10:58 AM
Mark wrote:
Any Zazzler spending time trying to promote their products will save hugely on effort by using Nifty. They may not end up measurably better off for it but at least they'll be able to get back to designing more quickly and get the benefit of tracking codes thrown in, to boot.

Time = $
TC = no more educated guesses.

Well worth it I am sure. Smile

At some point I've got to get off my butt and just sign up. Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 9:49:18 AM
Mark, I do hope you become a millionaire with it, if you are not one already :-) the only reason I haven't signed up for a paid subscription is Zazzle stripping our referral codes and replacing it with their own, now it is free, it works wonderful, I feel less pressure because I promote now officially on a regular basis instead of my "now a little and much later some more", and every $ that manages to escape the stripping and arrives in my life will be a pleasant surprise. So, I really want to say "Thank YouLove " for sharing this tool that has been created for you so generous with all of us.
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:08:11 AM
Mark, I never meant to make you feel like I don't think it is fair... I was just mentioning that you have more potential since you have more referral links out there. You are absolutely fair and deserve every extra referral you get for all the hard work you put into the Nifty tools. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love
Posted: Wednesday, June 05, 2019 10:11:14 AM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
LM Gildersleeve wrote:

Thanks for the support Lynn! Mark says 3-4 months usually shows some results. I am approaching that time soon and I will keep ya'll posted.