Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 23 pages: First ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 9:13:28 AM
Idea
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:22:21 PM
I've just added a revamped "How-To" page for anyone who hasn't used Nifty before.

It shows how, in just 4 taps or clicks, anyone can get a social media speed-sharer for their Zazzle store's most popular products.

If you're already sold on Nifty (and I know there are many of you lurkers out there who use it, too!) you might want to do a Zazzling friend a favor and point them at it.

It's here:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/using-nifty-for-the-first-time-to-get-a-speed-sharer-for-your-zazzle-store-in-4-clicks

I've had a lot of success with it with fellow storekeepers I meet on Twitter and Facebook. Most quickly become regular Nifty users with only a few falling by the wayside.

So I think that's some testament to both the ease and the power of Nifty. If you've not yet tried Nifty, this is the perfect time!

...and I'd be eternally grateful if you passed on that link, too Roses

I will be awarding brownie points!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 5:27:09 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've just added a revamped "How-To" page for anyone who hasn't used Nifty before.

It shows how, in just 4 taps or clicks, anyone can get a social media speed-sharer for their Zazzle store's most popular products.

If you're already sold on Nifty (and I know there are many of you lurkers out there who use it, too!) you might want to do a Zazzling friend a favor and point them at it.

It's here:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/using-nifty-for-the-first-time-to-get-a-speed-sharer-for-your-zazzle-store-in-4-clicks

I've had a lot of success with it with fellow storekeepers I meet on Twitter and Facebook. Most quickly become regular Nifty users with only a few falling by the wayside.

So I think that's some testament to both the ease and the power of Nifty. If you've not yet tried Nifty, this is the perfect time!

...and I'd be eternally grateful if you passed on that link, too Roses

I will be awarding brownie points!

oooh I got all excited about brownies... then I saw "points"

Laughing
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:42:52 AM
Exciting new tool being added to Nifty... watch this space!
I'm beta testing right now.

Shhhh...
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 4:37:34 PM
...almost ready, last day of testing started.

As a cheeky teaser, here's a screenshot of it

Wot, too small to make out any detail?
hehe!
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 4:57:33 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
...almost ready, last day of testing started.

As a cheeky teaser, here's a screenshot of it

Wot, too small to make out any detail?
hehe!

you are not right...Stick out tongue
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 5:32:07 PM
hehe!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Stick out tongue
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 3:54:04 PM
Beta testing of the new tool is going swimmingly well.

I've also settled on a name. It's officially called the Nifty Active Sales Auto Promoter but because that's too much of a mouthful, I'm calling it Nasap. I think you might be able to see why ;)
Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2019 6:47:57 AM
I've just opened an official Twitter account for NiftyToolZ - if you want to follow it's comings and goings, it's here:
https://twitter.com/z_nifty
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:25:07 PM
I've created a new summary graphic for Nifty. I hope it makes sense Smile