Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 22 pages: First ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:18:55 AM
The_Simple_Succulent wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
If you spot yours has been used, please let me have a link and the name you want used and I'll add them next to your quote Smile

I see mine Smile my name is James and can you link www.zazzle.com/the_simple_succulent?rf=238827313013779836

I was wondering about getting a subscription after this trial ends. If I don't renew it right away, will my applets still work and use my referral number 100% of the time? Will they stop working and no longer post to Pinterest? Or will they go to the 50/50 referral split? I'm not sure I'll be able to do too much with it this coming month but it has definitely helped me a lot with promoting and I want to pick it back up during the summer. Thanks!

I've updated your testimonial with your attribution, James. It's here: https://niftytoolz.com/nifty-tools-testimonials

When your temporary subscription runs out, new stuff you make will revert back to 50/50 referral sharing and that includes stuff made and shared by your nIFTTTy schedule applets.

Any 'live' (ie pulled afresh for each visitor) stuff you've made in the past will also revert.
If you then pay for a membership, all new stuff will use your ref id 100% of the time, and even any live stuff you made in the past*.

...and that's exactly how it works if a normal paying membership is cancelled.

*I'm not trying to stiff anyone here, it's just a side-effect of the way 'live' grids and slideshows work.
Anyway, it works both ways. If you were of a mind, you could make and share hundreds of live slideshow and product grid sharer pages all for free with 50/50 referral sharing - and then pay for a membership. Suddenly, all those shares will switch to 100% for you.
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:03:29 AM
HightonRidley wrote:

*I'm not trying to stiff anyone here, it's just a side-effect of the way 'live' grids and slideshows work.
Anyway, it works both ways. If you were of a mind, you could make and share hundreds of live slideshow and product grid sharer pages all for free with 50/50 referral sharing - and then pay for a membership. Suddenly, all those shares will switch to 100% for you.

That is more than fair. Roses
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:21:09 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

Thanks for saying so, Shelli Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:24:18 AM
I've written a how-to showing you how to get your Nifty slideshow into a reply on Facebook. It's accompanied by a really nice presentation of your slideshow page. It actuallly looks really good, even though space is restricted in a FB reply.

It's here: https://niftytoolz.com/how-to-get-your-slideshow-into-a-facebook-reply
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 9:58:23 AM
HightonRidley wrote:

I agree. You are always fair and generous Mark. Smile
I am also going to continue my subscription at the end of the month.
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:06:49 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
If you spot yours has been used, please let me have a link and the name you want used and I'll add them next to your quote Smile

I see mine Smile my name is James and can you link www.zazzle.com/the_simple_succulent?rf=238827313013779836

I was wondering about getting a subscription after this trial ends. If I don't renew it right away, will my applets still work and use my referral number 100% of the time? Will they stop working and no longer post to Pinterest? Or will they go to the 50/50 referral split? I'm not sure I'll be able to do too much with it this coming month but it has definitely helped me a lot with promoting and I want to pick it back up during the summer. Thanks!

I've updated your testimonial with your attribution, James. It's here: https://niftytoolz.com/nifty-tools-testimonials

When your temporary subscription runs out, new stuff you make will revert back to 50/50 referral sharing and that includes stuff made and shared by your nIFTTTy schedule applets.

Any 'live' (ie pulled afresh for each visitor) stuff you've made in the past will also revert.
If you then pay for a membership, all new stuff will use your ref id 100% of the time, and even any live stuff you made in the past*.

...and that's exactly how it works if a normal paying membership is cancelled.

Thanks for the reply! Definitely agree with everyone else with how fair you are. I was just curious on how it works :-)
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:09:18 PM
also just noticed that there's a 25 applet limit. What happens if i made more that that? Will some just not work? I made a lot of different ones without realizing there's a limit Shocked
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:18:32 PM
also just noticed that there's a 25 applet limit. What happens if i made more that that? Will some just not work? I made a lot of different ones without realizing there's a limit Shocked

For us with the free prize I think the limit was 10 applets.

And I think any over that would just not work but I am not sure about that.

Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:28:39 PM

I've been forgiving while waiting to raise it with you
I don't need to now
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:30:16 PM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

I agree. You are always fair and generous Mark. Smile
I am also going to continue my subscription at the end of the month.

Thank you Roses
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 12:49:50 PM
HightonRidley wrote:

I don't need to now

Laughing lol thats my bad Laughing so what happens to them? ...I think they've been posting
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:11:57 PM
HightonRidley wrote:

I don't need to now

Laughing lol thats my bad Laughing so what happens to them? ...I think they've been posting

Yes they have. I rely on an honor system. If it gets intentionally abused I 'ban' the referral id so it would end up 100% referral commission to me.

I've never needed to take such drastic measures.

You just have to switch off enough to get you back down to 10.
Edited to add: I do go through my logs from time to time checking and I'd tried to get on touch with you as a result. No worries now, though
Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:28:05 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

I don't need to now

Yes they have. I rely on an honor system. If it gets intentionally abused I 'ban' the referral id so it would end up 100% referral commission to me.

I've never needed to take such drastic measures.

You just have to switch off enough to get you back down to 10.
Edited to add: I do go through my logs from time to time checking and I'd tried to get on touch with you as a result. No worries now, though
Smile

ill start working on turning some off
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:08:54 PM
I've been working on a smaller, more compact version of the slideshow sharer page to embed on blogs / websites. Here's a working version embedded into the niftytoolz blog:
https://niftytoolz.com/new-smaller-slideshow-for-embedding-on-your-blog-or-site
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 4:41:41 PM
I know many(?) of you use Weebly as a blogging platform. Here's a weebly blog post with the new, more compact slideshow embedded:
http://riskfreegifts.weebly.com/blog/the-new-smaller-embedded-nifty-slideshow
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 7:16:55 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've written a how-to showing you how to get your Nifty slideshow into a reply on Facebook. It's accompanied by a really nice presentation of your slideshow page. It actuallly looks really good, even though space is restricted in a FB reply.

It's here: https://niftytoolz.com/how-to-get-your-slideshow-into-a-facebook-reply

You can use this exact same process for including one in a reply to a tweet on Twitter. I've updated the blog post and included a screenshot of what one looks like in a tweet reply.
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 11:01:25 AM
You can now get the bbcode to paste a slideshow sharer page in a forum post like this:

Nifty Slideshow: Luxury Gold business card designs by HightonRidley

Financial Advisor luxury gold on black Phoenix Business Card

Please click to see the slideshow so you can share to your social media.

Thanks! Roses

Make your own here: Nifty
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 6:55:09 AM
I've been tweaking the embedded product grid sharer so it's a bit more compact and looks nicer on your blog or website.

Here's a blog post showing it in all its glory Smile
https://niftytoolz.com/improved-look-for-embedded-nifty-product-grids
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 8:32:26 AM
Idea Share Nifty Product Grid Sharer Pages here in the forum!

I've now added a button in the Nifty Control Panel for generating the bbcode you need to share your product grid sharer page here in the forum. Find the new button in the "Share / print a product grid page" section.

Here's an example of one I made:

Nifty Product Grid: Luxury Gold business card designs by HightonRidley

Financial Advisor luxury gold on black Phoenix Business Card

Please tap/click to see the product grid sharer page so you can share it to your social media.

Thanks! Roses

What do you think? Will you use it on the ShowMe or Affiliate Design Requests forums?
Posted: Sunday, April 14, 2019 12:09:09 PM
cool! I will try it soon.
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 9:27:56 AM

I can spot a busy procrastinator a mile away!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 10:11:34 AM
Here's a collection:

Nifty Product Grid:
[Beatnik Bubbles] Retro Polka Dot Striped Rainbow Bath Towel Set
Please tap/click to see the product grid sharer page so you can share it to your social media.

And for comparison, here's Zazzle's default BBC code result:

I can see the benefit of using this as it's a fast way to share multiple items whether they are assigned to a Collection or Category or not, with your RF# included. Would it be possible to work in some default wording that makes it clear there are more products to see besides the one named & shown if you click it? As is, it's not obvious that there is more to see then just the one thing.
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 10:24:29 AM
...and here's the next really cool enhancement. It's to fit this specific scenario:

You have friends, family and faithful followers who you know would be delighted to help you by pinning your stuff on their Pinterest - as long as it was as easy as just tapping / clicking away.

We all have some admirers like that so as long as it can be done easily...

To make that happen, and I've only done it for Pinterest so far, I'm changing the individual product pinners / sharers so you can use them for that exact purpose.

So how do you go abut it?

✅ Just get to the individual product sharer page for Pinterest as you would normally (it's now got at via a button in the control panel, instead of a link)
✅ When you get there, just copy the browser's address bar contents (yes the whole gibberish lot of it!) ready for pasting in the next step
✅ Paste it into a new Facebook status update, a Facebook reply, as a url when making a new pin or into a new tweet or tweet reply.

You'll get a lovely looking result and in each case, anyone clicking it will end up on the speed-pinning page for your stuff and be able to get right to it just by tapping/clicking Smile

Here's a Facebook post made by the steps above so you can see it for yourself.
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 11:45:40 AM
I've just added a blog post with screenshots that takes you through the steps:
https://niftytoolz.com/encourage-promotion-help-from-friends-family-and-faithful-followers

The shares are all designed to appeal to that part of people's nature that wants to show support for indie artists (or friends, family etc)

I hope you can find some use for it!
Posted: Monday, April 15, 2019 7:25:30 PM
HightonRidley wrote:

I can spot a busy procrastinator a mile away!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yep, you got my number alright... Stick out tongue
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:30:37 AM
HightonRidley wrote:
...and here's the next really cool enhancement. It's to fit this specific scenario:

You have friends, family and faithful followers who you know would be delighted to help you by pinning your stuff on their Pinterest - as long as it was as easy as just tapping / clicking away.

We all have some admirers like that so as long as it can be done easily...

To make that happen, and I've only done it for Pinterest so far, I'm changing the individual product pinners / sharers so you can use them for that exact purpose.

So how do you go abut it?

✅ Just get to the individual product sharer page for Pinterest as you would normally (it's now got at via a button in the control panel, instead of a link)
✅ When you get there, just copy the browser's address bar contents (yes the whole gibberish lot of it!) ready for pasting in the next step
✅ Paste it into a new Facebook status update, a Facebook reply, as a url when making a new pin or into a new tweet or tweet reply.

You'll get a lovely looking result and in each case, anyone clicking it will end up on the speed-pinning page for your stuff and be able to get right to it just by tapping/clicking Smile

Here's a Facebook post made by the steps above so you can see it for yourself.

I've now completed the same for the individual product sharers for twitter and facebook as well.
Enjoy
Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:14:20 AM
I reworked my website over the past couple of days and used Nifty to do so. I have also, just in the last hour, took a stab at scheduling for Pinterest (I hope I did it correctly). And I, just a few moments ago, got a subscription. I have my fingers crossed that this all works for me. Thanks for your hard work, Mark!
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:36:35 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
I reworked my website over the past couple of days and used Nifty to do so. I have also, just in the last hour, took a stab at scheduling for Pinterest (I hope I did it correctly). And I, just a few moments ago, got a subscription. I have my fingers crossed that this all works for me. Thanks for your hard work, Mark!

Nice Gina! we are trying it out at the same time! I hope we both are pleasantly surprised!

So far my testimonial is that since I started using NIFTTTy scheduler to Pinterest my daily views have more than doubled and saves and clicks have increased considerably.

I am still waiting for that first referral but I honestly believe it is only a matter of time.
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 7:54:57 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Nice Gina! we are trying it out at the same time! I hope we both are pleasantly surprised!

So far my testimonial is that since I started using NIFTTTy scheduler to Pinterest my daily views have more than doubled and saves and clicks have increased considerably.

I am still waiting for that first referral but I honestly believe it is only a matter of time.

Good luck!

I am just really hoping that I have used the scheduler correctly lol I have no idea when I will know if I did or not!
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 8:16:02 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Good luck!

I am just really hoping that I have used the scheduler correctly lol I have no idea when I will know if I did or not!
Your applets will usually start posting a couple hours after you make them.