Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 19 pages: First ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
Posted: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:36:07 PM
I've just added a tutorial for creating a nIFTTTy schedule and making an IFTTT applet to use it. It's a screenshot-based one and you can see it here:
https://niftytoolz.com/zazzle-promotion-nifty-control-panel/how-to-schedule-pinning-from-your-zazzle-collection
Posted: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 2:29:30 PM
I LOVE the Nifty Promo Control Panel for Zazzlers. Today I received a referral totaling $58.82 - 4 sales from the same Pinterest board. Last month I made VB 3 - first time since Z took away our VB program in 2013. Now let me add that I have never been much of a promoter, but Nifty makes it so easy! And the referrals I've made have more than made up for the small fee Mark charges. You can try it for free at first, then move to a paid subscription.

If you're scared to try it, don't be! Mark has excellent, easy-to-follow tutorials and if you still need help, he'll guide you through the process step-by-step. And as he says, there is no question too dumb to ask. Trust me, I have certainly tried his patience there - lol.

Please check out the FB group and sign up for Nifty today. If this senior citizen can figure it out, I know you can too! Roses