Nifty Promo Control Panel - built for me, free to you 24 pages: First ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24
Posted: Thursday, December 20, 2018 2:36:11 PM
You can download an example eBook of some of my fine art photography if you want to have a look.
The two formats are here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/ebooks/Black-and-White-Fine-Art-Photography-of-Highton-Ridley.epub
and here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/ebooks/Black-and-White-Fine-Art-Photography-of-Highton-Ridley.mobi

Enjoy Smile

Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 4:01:40 PM
Nifty is moving....

The new Nifty Promo Control Panel is here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html

Read more and find out about the new features here in the blog post about it:
https://razamazazzle.blogspot.com/2019/01/nifty-is-moving-home.html

Happy New Year!
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 9:21:29 AM
It's always good to hear of successes with people using my tools.

Someone in the NiftyToolZ, Tips and Support Fb group reported over $100 in referral income from a referred customer today. Nice!

It came in via a Pin on Pinterest put there with the nIFTTTy Scheduler.
Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2019 11:21:06 AM
The Nifty widgets that pull live from Zazzle each time a page they're on is visited no longer work
Crying Crying Crying

They were the last tools for Zazzle still using YQL and I learned just now that Yahoo have withdrawn that service.

Quote:
Important EOL Notice: As of Thursday, Jan. 3, 2019, the YQL service at query.yahooapis.com will be retired. This will impact users of datatables.org as well as developers who creates features using this YQL service.
To continue using our free Yahoo Weather APIs, use https://weather-ydn-yql.media.email_blocked/forecastrss as your new API endpoint. Contact yahoo-weather-ydn-api@oath.com for credentials to onboard to this free Yahoo Weather API service. Other YQL based services that use query.yahooapis.com will no longer operate.

I do have a different solution but it places the load on my server, rather than Yahoo's, so I'm reluctant to go this route.

Please reply if this affects you and we'll work out a way forward together. If you'd rather not discuss "in the open" here, I'll be opening a new thread in the NiftyToolZ, Tips and Support Fb group. If you're not already a member, just ask to join when you get there.

Sorry 'bout that
Crying
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2019 2:36:09 PM
Just got this over on the NiftyToolz, Tips and Support fb group:

Quote:
Just shy of 3 months using nIFTTTy on Pinterest, happy to say my first referral sales came in on Z at $24 for about 6 items of same design.

It's always good to get feedback like this Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 12:06:47 AM
I love Nifty! I've just received a referral worth £9.52, which means that I am well in profit from using it.

I use the Nifty Shared Scheduler for automated pinning to my Pinterest boards, and find it really easy to use. Each pin has my personal tracking code and date, so it's easy to see what pins have been successful - today's referral came from a pin made in October.

Thank you Mark!

Roses Roses Roses
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:11:39 PM
Lyrical Sixties wrote:
I love Nifty! I've just received a referral worth £9.52, which means that I am well in profit from using it.

I use the Nifty Shared Scheduler for automated pinning to my Pinterest boards, and find it really easy to use. Each pin has my personal tracking code and date, so it's easy to see what pins have been successful - today's referral came from a pin made in October.

Thank you Mark!

Roses Roses Roses

Thanks for saying so, LyricalSixties. Feedback like yours makes it all seem worthwhile
Love
Posted: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:18:26 PM
On a sort-of sad note...

I was going to transfer the old Nifty domain, kdl.to, to the same server my NiftyToolZ website is on. Turns out they don't support tonga (.to) domains on 1&1 Ionos
Sad

Looks like kdl.to is going to disappear when the contract with the existing hosting service runs out.
This won't affect any nIFTTTy schedules or anything else other than *existing* slideshow sharer or product grid sharer pages you may have made.
It has two months to run before bye-bye 😢
It will be like losing an old friend - I've had that domain since 1998!

Why not start using it in its new home on niftytoolz.com from today?
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 6:32:37 AM
So, we'll need to rebuild our existing slideshows, right?
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 6:43:25 AM
Saints_Aplenty wrote:
So, we'll need to rebuild our existing slideshows, right?

Yes, using the new Nifty.

Note that my WordPress plugin is unaffected by the move of the Nifty Promo Control Panel to its new home.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 12:29:37 PM
Well, then, I better get busy! Happy
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 3:01:02 PM
I'm changing the layout/style of the product grid sharing page. The first image is the current look and the second the new. What do you think? (click the images to see the pages for real)
This is it currently:

and this is the new:

What do you think? Shall I go ahead and implement it?

(Both use responsive design, so look equally good on mobile, tablet and desktop)
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 4:55:43 AM
With feedback from the Facebook group for Nifty, the proposed new layout looks like this:

Any thoughts? I'll be implementing later today if no-one objects.

Thanks for any feedback Roses
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:47:08 AM
I think the new design looks nice and much cleaner.
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 9:28:41 AM
MelroseOriginals wrote:
I think the new design looks nice and much cleaner.

I'm glad you like it, Malissa!
Thanks for taking the time to say so Roses
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 11:15:21 AM
Yes Mark, the new "text on white" looks so much cleaner. Thanks
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:05:50 PM
BKMuir wrote:
Yes Mark, the new "text on white" looks so much cleaner. Thanks

The power of feedback Grin

..yours and the others Roses Roses
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 12:10:47 PM
I've now set the new layout live. Blog post here

Try making one for yourself here:
https://niftytoolz.com/npcp/nifty-promo-control-panel.html?mcslsh=pgshr

Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 8:41:29 AM
Hi, Mark!

Started remaking some of my slideshows. Am starting with Dept/Category ones. Can we no longer choose which item/image appears on the pin? Mine seem to be defaulting to the first item/image no matter where I pause it to pin it. This will result in a monotonous sameness to a considerable number of my slideshows. I don't think this is what you intend!
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 2:02:35 PM
Saints_Aplenty wrote:
Hi, Mark!

Started remaking some of my slideshows. Am starting with Dept/Category ones. Can we no longer choose which item/image appears on the pin? Mine seem to be defaulting to the first item/image no matter where I pause it to pin it. This will result in a monotonous sameness to a considerable number of my slideshows. I don't think this is what you intend!

Thanks for pointing it out Roses
I've changed it now so when pinning, you'll get the image you're on (as it was before).
Unfortunately, I can't do the same thing when tweeting or sharing on FB
Sad
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 3:50:59 PM
Roses I only Pinterest, so I'm golden! Thanks! Roses
Posted: Sunday, January 27, 2019 4:11:47 PM
Saints_Aplenty wrote:
Roses I only Pinterest, so I'm golden! Thanks! Roses

Excellent! It's the place to be Smile
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 6:45:36 AM
I was reviewing what people have been saying about their referral commissions on the Nifty Toolz, Tips and Support Fb group.

The major highlight is that in January one reached their level-3 volume bonus thanks to the Nifty tools and this one gave them a significant boost:

Quote:
I'm speechless! 6 referrals from Z via Pinterest and nIFTTTy dated 12/05/18 all from the same customer and same wedding collection totaling $106

Yes, that's the commission they received.
Happy dance for them!
Smile

(Could this be you? Wish it was? Get serious and make use of Nifty!)
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 4:37:56 PM
I tweaked the nIFTTTy Scheduler.
You can now set your schedule to start the day after you make it. It makes sure you don't miss pinning/sharing the first few in your source pull.

Just check the new box for it on the nIFTTTy Scheduler set-up screen.

🤓
If you make a schedule at a time in the day later than any timeslots scheduled, the items that would otherwise have been pinned/shared will be skipped on the first day.
It's because those timeslots have already passed.

This tweak let's you get round that by not actually starting the schedule until the day after you make it.
Posted: Monday, February 11, 2019 4:28:11 PM
I've now completed the changeover to the new Nifty monthly subscription approach.

Existing subscribers / members: I've transitioned you to the Pro version covering both at no cost, as promised. If you're on the other one as well but haven't yet given me the relevant id, now's the time!

Choose your type of membership here and set up your monthly subscription:
https://niftytoolz.com/get-a-nifty-membership

It just keeps getting better!
Grin
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 2:41:48 PM
I've just about got the NiftyToolZ blog up and running. It's here:
https://niftytoolz.com/blog
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:15:18 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
I've now completed the changeover to the new Nifty monthly subscription approach.

Existing subscribers / members: I've transitioned you to the Pro version covering both at no cost, as promised. If you're on the other one as well but haven't yet given me the relevant id, now's the time!

Choose your type of membership here and set up your monthly subscription:
https://niftytoolz.com/get-a-nifty-membership

It just keeps getting better!
Grin

"It just keeps getting better" is an understatement! I love my Nifty monthly subscription and highly recommend it! Used properly, it more than pays for itself every month. In fact, since I started using it, I've seen my monthly referrals go from a smattering here and there to consistently bringing in at least 10% of my monthly income from Zazzle (sometimes more!). And now that I have the "pro" version of the tool I expect to see that amount go up significantly! See - it just keeps getting better! :-)
Thanks for all your hard work on this tool and on all the other tools and tips you offer!
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:25:15 AM
KatesCreations wrote:
:
:
:
"It just keeps getting better" is an understatement! I love my Nifty monthly subscription and highly recommend it! Used properly, it more than pays for itself every month. In fact, since I started using it, I've seen my monthly referrals go from a smattering here and there to consistently bringing in at least 10% of my monthly income from Zazzle (sometimes more!). And now that I have the "pro" version of the tool I expect to see that amount go up significantly! See - it just keeps getting better! :-)
Thanks for all your hard work on this tool and on all the other tools and tips you offer!

Thanks so much for your feedback, Kate Roses Roses
It really is appreciated
Smile
Posted: Saturday, February 16, 2019 4:33:33 AM
Irritating bug found and fixed. Under some difficult-to-reproduce circumstances we were getting duplicate pins/shares from the Zazzle nIFTTTy Scheduler.
Not any more! (just to tempt providence a bit, lol!)

This was a horrid one to hunt down, so thanks everyone for your patience!

While the changes settle in, your existing applets might still pin/share duplicates where the product's popularity decreases on Zazzle or, if you're pinning from a collection, that collection gets reordered by the owner to push items downwards in the collection.

New applets will be good from the outset.

🤓
It was happening when the duplicate-pinned product reduced in popularity on Z and so turned up later in the feed results that the scheduler was working with.
It was my fault because something I did prevented IFTTT from recognising it as already pinned and so IFTTT was pinnning it again, if asked.
I've now put that right so if it happens in future, the outcome intended by IFTTT will happen - you won't get a pin.
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2019 9:11:08 AM
Annoyingly, when no products were being found by Zazzle for your choices in the Nifty Promo Control Panel, instead of telling you, the spinner just kept spinning.
The error message it used to show went AWOL in the move to niftoolz but has now reported back for duty Smile