New text creating tool
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018 1:20:42 PM
I see that Zazzle has updated it's add a image and text tool. I swear that I saw a slick Zazzle created 'how to' video on how to use it but, I can't find it now. I'd like to use that video to entice customers to add text to my designs. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018 2:06:12 PM
Here is the zazzle channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZazzleTV/videos

and the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3tWKScAlbc

But it is much easier to provide text samples and make the a template so that customers only have to change the text.

You can either provide content like names, sentiments or punch lines or do it with place holders like "you text goes here"

I usually provide content rather than placeholders; the c next to many of my sold items tells me, that customers have no problem to change text to whatever.
Posted: Friday, December 07, 2018 2:47:59 PM
Thanks for the links!

My situation is that the shirts on my site (zazzle.com/curlingteamart) can be bought by a curling team with them adding a team name or by one person with no text added.

I could still use a place holder saying 'add your team name or delete'.
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 11:19:54 AM
CurlingTeamArt wrote:
Thanks for the links!

My situation is that the shirts on my site (zazzle.com/curlingteamart) can be bought by a curling team with them adding a team name or by one person with no text added.

I could still use a place holder saying 'add your team name or delete'.

That or trust, that people notice the personalize link on the right.

I sell this mug frequently and most with a c for customized, apparently people don't like the b*stard quote and change it to whatever. My guess is, they rather have names.

And this was sold recently and apparently the hair stylist had no problem to change the name.

You can also click customize and add a second version one with one without text, if you're worried.

-Love-