Move Tool Not Available
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:27:26 PM
I first discovered the problem on zazzle.co.uk. All of a sudden the whole Design interface was changed from one day to the next and now there is NO MEANS of moving an item up or down or left to right. Same thing is occurring on zazzle.com. I came here because I surely cannot be the only person experiencing this loss of Design functionality. But I can't see anyone having this problem.

On the left are layers and insert images or text tools. On the right all the usual options but nothing showing for moving an item like a piece of text up the design or downwards, or left to right.

Has there been an announcement about CHANGE OF DESIGN TOOLS/INTERFACE? Literally in the last few days?

Thanks for any input. I tell you I have scoured that interface and there is no facility to move an item, be it text or image or shape up/down, left/right UNLESS I manually try to move it.
Posted: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 4:42:50 PM
Caroline Webb wrote:
I first discovered the problem on zazzle.co.uk. All of a sudden the whole Design interface was changed from one day to the next and now there is NO MEANS of moving an item up or down or left to right. Same thing is occurring on zazzle.com. I came here because I surely cannot be the only person experiencing this loss of Design functionality. But I can't see anyone having this problem.

On the left are layers and insert images or text tools. On the right all the usual options but nothing showing for moving an item like a piece of text up the design or downwards, or left to right.

Has there been an announcement about CHANGE OF DESIGN TOOLS/INTERFACE? Literally in the last few days?

Thanks for any input. I tell you I have scoured that interface and there is no facility to move an item, be it text or image or shape up/down, left/right UNLESS I manually try to move it.

We have a new design tool. Look in the feedback forum for a thread or two about it.
To move elements, use the arrow keys. To center, click Alt+S

BIG NEWS -- A New Design Tool Made By Designers For Designers! - Announcement in the News forum 10/19/2018

Design tool Feedback - Official Thread

New design tool (2018) tips and tricks
- Thread by fellow designer Shelli
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2018 7:56:30 AM
Thanks Gina. So far not impressed with this change. Was perfectly happy with how it worked before. Not having any choice about it, I can only hope that I get used to it