Do you promote all your products or just some of them ?
Laura Haro Pulido
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 9:23:58 PM

Groups: Member

Okay so it has come to my attention that when I create new products, I stress out about promoting them all. I really can't promote 100 products every single day. So the real question is, do you guys choose specific products to promote or do you promote them all ? I am really confused. Thanks in advance.
Anertek
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:15:17 PM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Often, I design for a while and then I take a "break", only it's a break filled with promoting. I find not just my own but also other people's products to promote. And, regarding my own, I choose both old and new so that I don't end up promoting thirty products in a row with the same pattern. I have no idea whether it's true, but I feel like mixing it up is better.
colorwash
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:40:51 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Laura Haro Pulido wrote:
really can't promote 100 products every single day.

Nor could I. It's yet one more reason I've never used Quick Create. I design a product and then promote it at least on one or more of the social media. Occasionally, I might wait until there's enough of a design to create a collection, which is what I then promote.

If you're producing 100 products a day, within a year, you'll have over a third of your allowed number of products. Is that truly your goal?
TerriKJones
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:28:53 PM

Groups: Member

Just some. There's no way I could promote each one individually. It would look like spamming. Actually... it might BE!

A good way to do it is not just to focus on promoting single items but collections or even categories. Collections are super easy to promote, just like items with the social share buttons.
Shellibean_on_zazzle
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:24:51 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

colorwash wrote:
Laura Haro Pulido wrote:
really can't promote 100 products every single day.

Nor could I. It's yet one more reason I've never used Quick Create. I design a product and then promote it at least on one or more of the social media. Occasionally, I might wait until there's enough of a design to create a collection, which is what I then promote.

If you're producing 100 products a day, within a year, you'll have over a third of your allowed number of products. Is that truly your goal?

CW, Stop copying me...Laughing
I promote each new product to at least one place like Pinterest or Twitter as soon as I create it. I also wait sometimes to just promote a collection all at once, but I don't use QC anymore and I only create a few products a day sometimes 10 or 20 on a really good day. I also have 60+ boards between mine and group boards I can pin to on Pinterest, 5 collections and several groups on Google+ and Twitter, Tumblr and Wanelo. so I never run out of places to promote and I don't have to spam.
colorwash
Posted: Friday, April 21, 2017 2:09:51 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Shellibean, once again we see an example of great minds. Grin

I'm not sure what the attraction is to QC unless newcomers believe that quantity is what will get them sales. No, quantity is not what does it. If a company produces a thousand black rubber duckies and another company produces one yellow ducky, just guess which little rubber ducky is going to sell.