Anyone else still using zstore? 500 internal server error on product pages
Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2019 6:44:38 AM
I finally got my zstores up and running again a few months ago (I know zazzle no longer offers tech support on this), but today all my product pages are showing 500 Internal Server Error. All the feeds show up on my main pages but something happened to the product pages... and it happens on different domains. Anyone else?
Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:04:25 PM
This made me do a quick check as I also still use zstores. Mine is fine, but I've extensively customized it.

Do you run your own VPS or is it a shared server? If a shared server, all the servers could have been updated by your hosting company and maybe the newer version of whatever they updated could possibly be causing it. Check with them to see if this is a possibility.

Posted: Thursday, September 19, 2019 6:48:00 PM
Just throwing this one out there...

Could it have to do with the url change many months back for stores?

the addition of /store/ in url...

IDK
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 8:38:12 AM
I assume you're using ZSB 1.5, it has product pages, not 1.2. I haven't used 1.5 in quite sometime so I wouldn't know where to begin to know how to fix it.
Posted: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 8:10:50 PM
JB Designs wrote:
Could it have to do with the url change many months back for stores?

the addition of /store/ in url...

IDK

No, it doesn't. The URL forwarding to /store/ is automatic on Z's end. My ZSB is working peachy keen.
Posted: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:14:27 PM
Ok thank you SweetLoveGifts, I'm going to contact my hosting company. I just don't recall changing anything, except maybe editing other sites I own using their weebly service. Maybe weebly made some across the board change that affected my other domains.
Posted: Thursday, September 26, 2019 4:38:50 AM
Thank you again, SweetLoveGifts! You were correct, my web hosting company upgraded apache servers and my sites were not compatible with the upgrade, so they downgraded me to the old version, and it's working again, yay! Thank you!!!!!Roses Roses
Posted: Monday, September 30, 2019 4:27:11 AM
You're very welcome! Enjoy your day!
Posted: Friday, October 04, 2019 8:50:28 PM
Anyone have an update to this script? I also have this error.
Is this something Zazzle even does these days?