Accurate Zazzle Create Product Page Listing With Links (Free Resource!)
Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:06:18 AM
Hi everyone.

My wife and I are both Zazzlers and I am a data analyst by trade. I wanted to share something that I hope you might find helpful. After much frustration at the lack of a proper full product listing from Zazzle, I built one myself.

The list shows each product, including a link to the source category, (e.g. Electronics, Kids Clothing), the creation link to the blank product, and a count of products per category (as we all know, Zazzle's website page counts for products are unreliable, but I've reviewed each category to confirm the correct number of products are represented).

You can find it at the first two links (embedded and Google Sheets views) on the page below.

Secretarial AP Resources: Zazzle Product Listing

I'd be happy to receive any feedback you may have, and I hope someone finds this useful!

~Saisons
Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:25:53 AM
Thanks for making this available - peeps will find it to be a useful resource, I'm sure.
Smile

Do you see any issues with keeping it maintained over the long haul?
Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 4:40:44 AM
Regarding maintenance, without getting too technical, it's not "maintainable" so much as "can be run ad hoc to extract the data from the Zazzle front end."

If people find it valuable I can certainly set it up to run and update regularly.

Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 1:46:13 PM
Thanks for sharing this.
Posted: Monday, September 11, 2017 3:43:16 PM
You're welcome, I hope you find it useful!
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:33:04 AM
I'm at sea with this. Is it because I don't use a "smart" device such as an iPhone?
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:07:45 PM
Super helpful! Thanx mucho! Roses
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 9:47:21 PM
wow, thank you!
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:25:24 AM
Colorwash, it's best accessed from a desktop as it's more suited to data analysis/comparison than manual review. Hope this helps.
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:00:33 PM
Exactly how does it help? I am missing something I guess...

Edit: I can see you worked hard on it and don't mean any disrespect. Maybe it is useful to affiliates?
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 12:28:30 PM
Saisons wrote:
Colorwash, it's best accessed from a desktop as it's more suited to data analysis/comparison than manual review. Hope this helps.

I go there and see pretty much nothing. That's why I asked about a smart device.

EDIT: Now I see products listed, but just like Shelli, I can't figure out how I might make use of it.
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 1:24:15 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Saisons wrote:

I go there and see pretty much nothing. That's why I asked about a smart device.

EDIT: Now I see products listed, but just like Shelli, I can't figure out how I might make use of it.

(whispers your vanish word: javascript)
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 2:37:08 PM
(gone)
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 3:38:50 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Saisons wrote:

(huh?)

Did I slip through a stargate?
Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 7:35:31 PM
HightonRidley wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Saisons wrote:

Are you saying we need to enable javascript to get the full picture of this? Or disable it?
Posted: Sunday, September 17, 2017 3:06:04 AM
Belle Glen Studio wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Saisons wrote:

Are you saying we need to enable javascript to get the full picture of this? Or disable it?

No, he's saying to make use of it you have to be able to code in JavaScript. It's used all over the place on the web, including here on Zazzle. You know those little music players you periodically come across? They're most often written in JavaScript, a language I've tried a number of times and that absolutely defies my personal logic, mostly because even code copied from someone who knows how to write it ends up not working for me. Mark is aware of my Achilles heel.

Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:30:48 AM
Thank you for creating and sharing this.