TipZ- Long term OOS and Discontinued products 4 pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Posted: Saturday, November 20, 2021 4:32:51 AM
Saints_Aplenty wrote:
wrote:
Just notified by another designer the votive candles are discontinued. Perhaps I didn't realize it was announced but there it is.


Flameless LED Candles were discontinued. I transferred many of mine to the wax pillar variety and, as far as I know, they're all in the marketplace.


It's just the votive candles labeled discontinued on the product page. They are also missing from the MP.
Posted: Saturday, November 20, 2021 11:21:15 PM
wrote:
Saints_Aplenty wrote:
wrote:
Just notified by another designer the votive candles are discontinued. Perhaps I didn't realize it was announced but there it is.


Flameless LED Candles were discontinued. I transferred many of mine to the wax pillar variety and, as far as I know, they're all in the marketplace.


It's just the votive candles labeled discontinued on the product page. They are also missing from the MP.


Oh, you really do mean the very small wax votive candles about 1.5"x2" that cost somewhere in the vicinity of $5!?! I never designed them, but I bought two to see what they looked like. Those have been gone for ages.
Posted: Monday, November 22, 2021 4:16:15 PM
Hi folks!

Just following on from the recent inquiries regarding whether products have been discontinued, we have received confirmation that Toothbrush Holder & Soap Dispenser Sets, Mini Binders and Floor Mats are currently Out of Stock with no ETA, and not discontinued.

With that said, @VillagePaperStudio you had mentioned that some of your products were showing as discontinued in the backend, under the 'Discontinued' sort filter. Just so that we can determine whether or not this was a technical issue, would you mind confirming if these are still showing as such, and if so, if you could send some example links, that would be greatly appreciated Smile

Many thanks,

Emma
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:37:47 AM
https://www.zazzle.com/san_diego_sunset_ii_california_seascape_floor_mat-256250042875064364
This is an example of a product that is showing as discontinued in the backend but when you click on it, it says sold out.

Also, could we have a new summary list of things that have been discontinued? It's getting hard to wade through 4 pages of this thread looking for additions. Thanks!
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 2:41:45 AM
Also I don't think I have seen wood posters mentioned here (that's why the request for the summary list) but that's another example showing in the discontinued filter, but when you click on it, the product page says out of stock.
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 11:59:37 AM
I see the mini binders as being discontinued as well in the backend.
Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 12:50:05 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
I see the mini binders as being discontinued as well in the backend.


Careful, northwestphotos... Emma's post just a couple above yours explicitly says:

"Just following on from the recent inquiries regarding whether products have been discontinued, we have received confirmation that Toothbrush Holder & Soap Dispenser Sets, Mini Binders and Floor Mats are currently Out of Stock with no ETA, and not discontinued."

Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 4:55:32 PM
Mens underwear now showing as discontinued in the backend Sad

Can this be trusted???

Toothbrush holder is showing as discontinued too

I'm very confused
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 4:15:05 AM
wrote:


With that said, @VillagePaperStudio you had mentioned that some of your products were showing as discontinued in the backend, under the 'Discontinued' sort filter. Just so that we can determine whether or not this was a technical issue, would you mind confirming if these are still showing as such, and if so, if you could send some example links, that would be greatly appreciated Smile

Many thanks,

Emma


Here are some PIDs Emma of the products found in the "discontinued" sort & in categories in the backend.


Mini Binders
256665237839055815
256969215834312802

Floor Mats
256861235157009676
256021577515859131

Bathroom Sets
256027823206904535
256239243304953116

Thanks for looking into this.
Posted: Wednesday, November 24, 2021 2:27:06 PM
Hi all,

Many thanks for the PIDs and links provided. I have taken a look at each individual example on my end, and can see that all PIDs and links provided direct to the product page which states the items as Sold Out, and not discontinued.

That said, I'll be passing this along to our Team for review on why the items are showing under the 'Discontinued' sort filter. Rest assured, we will update this thread with more information as soon as possible.

- Emma
Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 4:23:21 AM
wrote:
Hi all,

Many thanks for the PIDs and links provided. I have taken a look at each individual example on my end, and can see that all PIDs and links provided direct to the product page which states the items as Sold Out, and not discontinued.

That said, I'll be passing this along to our Team for review on why the items are showing under the 'Discontinued' sort filter. Rest assured, we will update this thread with more information as soon as possible.

- Emma


I appreciate it Emma. Thank You
Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 7:42:50 AM
wrote:
Hi all,

Many thanks for the PIDs and links provided. I have taken a look at each individual example on my end, and can see that all PIDs and links provided direct to the product page which states the items as Sold Out, and not discontinued.

That said, I'll be passing this along to our Team for review on why the items are showing under the 'Discontinued' sort filter. Rest assured, we will update this thread with more information as soon as possible.

- Emma


Can you please check on the Wood Wall Art too? Thank you!

https://www.zazzle.com/van_gogh_path_in_the_woods_vintage_fine_art-256700917168233785
Posted: Friday, November 26, 2021 2:16:19 PM
Hi all,

With regard to the Out of Stock products that were showing under the Discontinued sort filter in the backend, a ticket has been created on our end and we are working on having this resolved.

We appreciate your patience on this, and thank you for bringing it to our attention Smile

Many thanks,

Emma

Posted: Friday, November 26, 2021 2:18:39 PM
Hi MasterpieceCafe,

I've looked into this for you and can confirm that Wood Wall Art is still available, and only the 18" x 24", and 24" x 18" sizes are currently out of stock.

Rest assured, these have not been discontinued, and all other sizes are available for purchase. Smile

- Emma
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded