TipZ- Long term OOS and Discontinued products 4 pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Posted: Tuesday, October 5, 2021 9:44:23 AM
All the paper napkins are already completely sold out again?!

James said they were back in stock September 22nd.

This is very odd, and I've got a nervous chat customer with a baby shower planned. Please let us know as soon as possible. TIA

Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2021 4:02:07 AM
Hi Team,

We were notified on Tuesday that Paper Napkins were short-term OOS due to press issues, unfortunately. We hope they can resolve this soon so we can get them back in stock.

Night lights are also discontinued.

Thanks,
-James.H
Posted: Thursday, October 7, 2021 10:24:08 AM
Awwwh. Just lost customer and they cancelled what they had ordered, but I understand. Thanks for letting us know though!

Posted: Wednesday, October 13, 2021 1:07:17 PM
Are poker chips discontinued? There isn't a category for poker chips specifically even though they show up under "Card Games". There is a separate "Playing Cards" category under Card Games. When you click on a poker chip design you see the message: "Sorry, this product is completely sold out." Or are they just long-term or short-term OOS? Thanks!
Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 2:12:59 PM
Hi Annyway,

Thank you for your question! We will follow up with an answer regarding the Poker Chips ASAP. Smile
Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 2:06:38 PM
Hi Annyway,

Following on from your inquiry regarding Poker Chips, while they have not been discontinued, unfortunately these are out of stock with no ETA for return at this time.

We will provide a more specific update on this as soon as we know more.

Have a great weekend! Smile

- Emma
Posted: Saturday, October 16, 2021 2:42:37 PM
Thanks for checking, I appreciate it Smile
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 6:33:12 AM
It's getting to be Party Season - any idea when paper napkins, favor bags, acrylic tumblers, etc are going to be back in stock? Thank You
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 7:17:28 AM
CatsEyeViewGifts wrote:
It's getting to be Party Season - any idea when paper napkins, favor bags, acrylic tumblers, etc are going to be back in stock? Thank You

Hey CatsEyeViewGifts,

We don't have an ETA on napkins or acrylic tumblers at the moment. I'm checking on favor bags for you now.

- Mark
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 11:39:43 AM
wrote:
CatsEyeViewGifts wrote:

Hey CatsEyeViewGifts,

We don't have an ETA on napkins or acrylic tumblers at the moment. I'm checking on favor bags for you now.

- Mark

Crying Thank you for the information.
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 11:42:58 AM
Hi CatsEyeViewGifts,

We don't have an ETA on favor bags at the moment unfortunately. We'll provide an update as soon as possible. Smile

Many thanks,

- Emma
Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 2:08:30 PM
wrote:
Hi CatsEyeViewGifts,

We don't have an ETA on favor bags at the moment unfortunately. We'll provide an update as soon as possible. Smile

Many thanks,

- Emma

Thank you for the info
Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 3:32:00 AM
Hi Designers,

Our Srixon soft feel box and tube value golfballs (12 and 3 pack) are temp OOS due to more orders than predicted on launch. We hope to be able to get them restocked asap.

Also, 16oz Pint glasses are back in stock too. Idea

Thanks,
-James.H
Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 3:33:09 AM
CatsEyeViewGifts wrote:

Just confirming paper napkins were back in stock about 3 days after your inquiry. Sorry I missed this.
Posted: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 3:48:54 PM
Do we know if the metal lunchboxes have been discontinued? Seems they've been out of stock all year.
Posted: Thursday, November 4, 2021 2:50:25 AM
northwestphotos wrote:
Do we know if the metal lunchboxes have been discontinued? Seems they've been out of stock all year.

Hey northwestphotos,

I'm checking on this one for you now. Will get back as soon as possible

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, we have no update on an ETA.

- Mark
Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 5:12:33 AM
Hi Designers,

Some stock updates for you.

The following are back in stock:

-Acrylic tumblers
-Cake stands
-Srixon Soft Feel Golfball Box and Tube

And Minx Nail wraps are short-term OOS.

Thanks,
-James.H

Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 8:23:28 AM
wrote:
Hi Designers,

Some stock updates for you.

The following are back in stock:

-Acrylic tumblers
-Cake stands
-Srixon Soft Feel Golfball Box and Tube

And Minx Nail wraps are short-term OOS.

Thanks,
-James.H

What is Srixon Soft Feel Golfball Box and Tube. I cannot find.
Thanks
Posted: Friday, November 12, 2021 2:57:58 AM
Hold on to your hats, we have some great news for a Friday.

Metal lunchboxes are Back in Stock!! 🎉🙌🥂

Have a great weekend everyone 🛌💃

Thanks,
-James.H
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 9:51:57 AM
Hi all,

We have some more items come back in to Stock:

- Wine totes
- Favor Bags (Kraft and White)

Also, these are the Srixon Soft Feel Golfball Box and Tube I was referring to. Smile

Thanks,
-James.H
Posted: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 5:35:20 PM
Just noticed that candy jars are out of stock.
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2021 9:20:16 AM
Tissue paper is now sold out! Couldn't possibly be worse timing. Could we please have updates on this product and hopefully an ETA when it will be back in stock? I have a ton of pending orders...will these all turn pink? Crying
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2021 3:14:54 PM
Hi GrafixMom,

I have reached out to our Team to see if there is any known ETA on Tissue Paper. We will update this thread as soon as we have any further information.

Many thanks,

Emma
Posted: Thursday, November 18, 2021 3:34:24 PM
wrote:
Hi GrafixMom,

I have reached out to our Team to see if there is any known ETA on Tissue Paper. We will update this thread as soon as we have any further information.

Many thanks,

Emma

Thanks Emma, much appreciated.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 6:30:50 AM
Just notified by another designer the votive candles are discontinued. Perhaps I didn't realize it was announced but there it is.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 8:07:24 AM
Have the "Toothbrush Holder and Soap Dispenser Set"s been discontinued? I saw that they were marked as discontinued today, but checking to see whether that's a mistake or not before deleting any...
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 8:49:17 AM
I've also noticed the mini binders & floor mats are found when using the "Discontinued" sort in the back end. Is this a glitch?
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 10:34:00 AM
Now gift bags are sold out. Crying
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 3:25:41 PM
wrote:
Just notified by another designer the votive candles are discontinued. Perhaps I didn't realize it was announced but there it is.

Flameless LED Candles were discontinued. I transferred many of mine to the wax pillar variety and, as far as I know, they're all in the marketplace.
Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 4:29:35 PM
Hi folks,

Thank you all for your inquiries! I have reached out to our Team for an update on the discontinued items mentioned.

Regarding Tissue Paper and Gift Bags, these are currently Out of Stock with no ETA at this time.

We will continue to update this thread as we receive updates on our end Smile

Many thanks,

Emma