Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2021 10:20:24 AM
Posted: Sunday, July 4, 2021 6:01:02 PM
Posted: Monday, July 5, 2021 11:41:16 AM
Posted: Monday, July 5, 2021 2:58:03 PM
Posted: Thursday, July 8, 2021 11:41:30 AM
wrote:
wrote:
wrote:
Can I get some clarification though, you are saying we should add the words "helmets" "phone cases" "bikes" etc. to our tags? I thought a tag like "phone cases" was not acceptable.

I asked about the same thing when they asked for stickers the first time:
https://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/questionable_advice_in_the_contour_sticker

Using a product type sold here in the tags for an unrelated product seems contrary to "best practices" as it would muck up search results. If you're searching specifically for say a phone case do you want a bunch of stickers coming up in the results because they used "phone case" in the tags? I'm confused by this too but if Zazzle is outright saying to do it to increase our exposure and chance at being showcased/marketed by them then I guess we should do it, otherwise our products wouldn't be on the same playing field with those that do.

So sorry I missed this the first time around. Let me get clarification on this as you do make a valid point. I will follow up asap. Happy

Is there any update on this?
Posted: Wednesday, July 14, 2021 5:02:10 PM
Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 2:16:15 AM
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 4:33:00 AM
Hi Designers,

My apologies for the delay in clarification for mentioning product types for this request.

We have been advised that there is an exception here for these stickers and would recommend using a max of 2 products types, while also selecting the most appropriate in situ, depicting one of the mentioned product types where possible. EG, we would not recommend tagging a product type there is no in situ for or tagging a skateboard, and using the in situ for a suitcase. If your use case is more suited for something outside of our in situs, than please use the "Front" or "Sheet" view for merchandizing.

Thanks,
-James.H
Love
Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 10:44:32 AM
Here's my contour sticker collection and thank you for the opportunity! Love

Posted: Tuesday, July 20, 2021 11:21:37 AM
wrote:
Hi Designers,

My apologies for the delay in clarification for mentioning product types for this request.

We have been advised that there is an exception here for these stickers and would recommend using a max of 2 products types, while also selecting the most appropriate in situ, depicting one of the mentioned product types where possible. EG, we would not recommend tagging a product type there is no in situ for or tagging a skateboard, and using the in situ for a suitcase. If your use case is more suited for something outside of our in situs, than please use the "Front" or "Sheet" view for merchandizing.

Thanks,
-James.H
Love

Thank you JamesRoses
Posted: Saturday, July 24, 2021 11:58:18 AM
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:40:05 AM
Wondering what the image size needs to be for the extra large size? I tried searching the guide files by "sticker" and "contour" and didn't find anything?? Also, is there a concise list somewhere of image sizes needed for all products? Smile
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 7:57:37 AM

i CAN'T do this! | Mental Health | Kathryn Calligraphy

A little cleverness... with proofreading marks as a visual reminder for better mental health Grin
Posted: Monday, August 16, 2021 9:51:34 PM
Posted: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 7:51:26 AM
Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 7:50:53 AM
Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2021 3:59:59 PM
I made some Halloween stickers and they came out great! They are in my shop now
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 7:18:26 AM
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 6:24:43 PM