TipZ - Adobe MAX is free this year - sign up for sessions to learn more about design 2020-10-05
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2020 5:23:29 PM
Hi there Designers,

Last year Zazzle attended Adobe MAX 2019 to announce our collaboration with the Adobe Print team on the Design to Print plugin.

It was an amazing time for our teams and we were overwhelmed with the positive feedback and potential for the plugin. Check out the line!

There have been some significant changes to the plugin since then, which make it even easier and faster to create products for Zazzle. We have seen up to 60% time improvements when creating photo template products, plus you have all the power of Photoshop at your disposal when designing with the additional power of Zazzle's RealView technology letting you see your design changes represented on product in a separate Photoshop window.

This year Zazzle is going back to Adobe MAX to continue to evangelize the benefits of Design to Print but also to talk about our design and collaboration tools.

I wanted to let you know that since Adobe MAX is going to be virtual this year you can attend for FREE.

Sign up at the Adobe MAX website and then search or browse over 400 sessions talking about design, tools for design, and new product announcements. Of course don't forget to sign up for Zazzle's session on Oct 21 at 1PM Pacific.

James C
Posted: Monday, October 5, 2020 11:30:08 PM
That’s awesome! Thanks James C Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 12:25:45 PM
Thanks, signed up.
Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 9:07:05 AM
Registered and attending. Thanks!
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 11:57:52 AM
For some reason I can't get the sound. I have checked my speakers and the software that runs them and everything seems to be in order. I am able to sign in okay, so I don't know what is causing the problem. Anyone else having the problem?
Posted: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:49:55 PM
wrote:
For some reason I can't get the sound. I have checked my speakers and the software that runs them and everything seems to be in order. I am able to sign in okay, so I don't know what is causing the problem. Anyone else having the problem?

For me, there was a small 'mute sound' button in the upper right hand corner of the Keynote video. I had to click it a few times before I got sound. I hope that helps.
Posted: Thursday, October 22, 2020 3:51:45 PM
Guess I missed that, I'll try it tomorrow if it is still on. As it is, I missed mostly everything. Thanks
Posted: Friday, October 23, 2020 3:52:23 AM
wrote:
Guess I missed that, I'll try it tomorrow if it is still on. As it is, I missed mostly everything. Thanks

As long as you registered for the conference, you will still have access to most of the videos for the entire coming year.
Posted: Saturday, October 24, 2020 11:42:30 AM
That's good to know, thanks.