Wood Wall Art Not Showing 50% Off
Posted: Sunday, February 09, 2020 3:56:04 PM
The front page of Zazzle shows Wood Wall Art 50% off, but is only showing 15% off on the product page. https://www.zazzle.com/c/art
Posted: Sunday, February 09, 2020 4:43:41 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
The front page of Zazzle shows Wood Wall Art 50% off, but is only showing 15% off on the product page. https://www.zazzle.com/c/art

I don't see it...both the product page and front page are consistent, showing 50% off...at least on my mobile device.
Posted: Sunday, February 09, 2020 5:49:48 PM
When I click on the Wood Panels made by Walnut Hollow, they show as only 15% off. The front page has one showing as 50% off. The only wood panels I am seeing at 50% off are the WoodSnap ones.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 7:55:01 AM
Hi northwestphotos, I'm sorry to hear about this. It seems that particular promotion has ended and the homepage has updated so I cannot confirm what the issue may have been. Are you still seeing any errors here? Smile
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 11:18:15 AM
Padie wrote:
Hi northwestphotos, I'm sorry to hear about this. It seems that particular promotion has ended and the homepage has updated so I cannot confirm what the issue may have been. Are you still seeing any errors here? Smile

As you stated, the sale is no longer in effect. It would have been nice to get 50% off on that item, though. In future sales, I would suggest making sure that the item shown on the front page is truly on sale for the percentage stated below the item.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 2:15:36 PM
northwestphotos wrote:
Padie wrote:

As you stated, the sale is no longer in effect. It would have been nice to get 50% off on that item, though. In future sales, I would suggest making sure that the item shown on the front page is truly on sale for the percentage stated below the item.

For every "sale" that Zazzle has there is always some kind of exclusion, it could exclude certain "Makers" certain products and specific stores. Is it possible that the 15% off that should have been 50% was one of those exclusions?

This is today's "sales promo details" as an example.

https://www.zazzle.com/offer+details#primarypromo

*Not sure why there is a hashtag in the link that broke it apart, I copied and pasted straight from my URL bar.
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 2:58:22 PM
No, it was not one of the "Makers" or specific stores. I wish I had said something when the sale first appeared on Saturday. Oh, well...it's not the first time it's happened!