Unnable to create text template on embroidered hat
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 6:23:00 PM
Message indicates "text1" is already being used when in fact it's not. No matter if I change it to "text2" and so on, I get the same message.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 4:42:03 AM
Hmm? That is weird. I attempted to create my own hat and I received the same error message. However, when I posted it for sale, the template option was showing on the product page despite the error. Did you try posting it for sale to see if it works? Smile
Posted: Monday, August 12, 2019 8:33:16 PM
I just posted it. It still doesn't work.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 3:39:23 AM
OK, I'm sorry to hear that. Can you provide me with a link to that product so we can look into it? Smile
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:04:03 PM
Here is the hat.

It's the right side text (Pat) that is supposed to be a template.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:16:01 AM
Text1 is a template for Pat, are you trying to say you want the date to be a template also and it's not allowing you?
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:50:06 AM
I was just trying to make an old design a template. I made 4 at the same time, in different color schemes and one currently is not customizable from product page (don't know if it ever was customizable)

Here is the red hat that works correctly:

Here is the one that is not templated:

As you can see the INITIAL should be able to be changed (on printed items you name the Label/URL the same for each letter - can't seem to do this on embroidery/old designer), as well as the Name.
The working red hat has 5 separate Letter fields for user to edit, as well as the Name. When I go into this to just view what is there, I get the red flag on URL "Text# is already used for an image"
Posted: Friday, August 16, 2019 11:32:23 PM
James wrote:
Text1 is a template for Pat, are you trying to say you want the date to be a template also and it's not allowing you?

No, I want Pat to be the text1 template and it won't allow me to use text1.
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:15:53 AM
Hey MovieViewerMan,

Just looking at this hat myself now. The name "Pat" on the left hand side of the hate is coming up as the first template text for me.

Would you be able to clarify further what the issue is and provide some screenshots if possible?

Thanks! Smile
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 9:18:25 AM
Hi BKMuir,

When looking at the red hat, there are six template boxes currently available. One for each of the five "W"s and one for "Washington".

With the white hat, it is possible to edit the letters and name in the design tool, but no templates appear to have been set up.

Let us know if we can help in any other way! Smile
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 10:48:16 AM
Mark wrote:
Hi BKMuir,

When looking at the red hat, there are six template boxes currently available. One for each of the five "W"s and one for "Washington".

With the white hat, it is possible to edit the letters and name in the design tool, but no templates appear to have been set up.

Let us know if we can help in any other way! Smile

No templates were set up, as every one I tried said that it was already in existance 1-5
Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 12:25:56 PM
Thanks for the additional info BKMuir, we're looking into this now Smile