Unable to access the back of some products
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:56:12 PM
The past few days, both with postcards and balloons. When I click on the BACK in layer view to edit it goes to a page that only shows recently viewed items - no way to edit the back of these designs.

I'm using the latest Firefox in a Windows environment if that helps.

Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:14:20 AM
Hi, I tried this on Firefox and could not replicate the issue. Can you send a link to a product experiencing this behavior and a screenshot or video showing the error? I'd be happy to take a look then! Thank you Smile
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 6:38:59 AM
Oh, thank you, Padie -

Can't do a video, but here is the link to the balloon I'm trying to edit the back to the pink version: Balloon

I can't seem to get print screen to work here.
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 6:51:52 AM
Hmmm? I cannot seem to replicate the issue, everything seems to be working OK for me. If we could get a screenshot it might shed more light on the issue. Can you review this post on how to upload an image?

https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/how_to_post_images_on_the_forums

Thanks again! Smile
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 9:20:28 AM
I can view that post, thank you!

This page shows the product I'm trying to change the back from the navy blue design to the pink version.

When I click on the BACK over on the layers area on the left, I'm sent to this page:

This also happened on postcards, but after messing with views back and forth I finally got the postcard I was working on to allow me to see the back and modify it.

This is happening on a recently created design which I am modifying to a different one with same/similar layout but different images. So that is an important point.

Thank you for your diligence to see what's happening here!
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:36:23 AM
Hi, thanks for your patience with this. I can replicate the issue now so I will forward this to our engineers. It is a strange one! Thanks again Smile