Things I never viewed in my recently viewed feed.
Posted: Monday, February 04, 2019 3:51:35 PM
I know that tech can get into my account and view things while they are there but I haven't posted any bugs here for over a week and today there is a strange item in my recently viewed feed that I never saw before.

bug?
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 4:20:18 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I know that tech can get into my account and view things while they are there but I haven't posted any bugs here for over a week and today there is a strange item in my recently viewed feed that I never saw before.

bug?

Hey Shelli!

Hmmm, I'll look into it. Would you be able to provide any further info about the item in question? Smile
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 7:38:29 AM
David wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

bug?

Hey Shelli!

Hmmm, I'll look into it. Would you be able to provide any further info about the item in question? Smile

Yes, when I hover over one of them it is a sticker with 2 pink flowers "cosmic blossoms" is the name.

that is the only one that is still there after adding some things I did really view now the other one has fallen off the back... sorry that isn't much help...

Ps. I didn't want to click on it since then it would be me viewing it Laughing
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:41:55 AM
I see the product you're talking about, and sure enough I've just clicked on it by accident so it will likely show at the top of recently viewed again Laughing

This may have just appeared due to a temporal glitch or even a delayed log of a previous click some time ago.

However, if you do see any other strange products popping up in your last viewed section or other places, be sure to let us know and we will investigate with tech Grin Roses
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 12:04:12 PM
David wrote:
I see the product you're talking about, and sure enough I've just clicked on it by accident so it will likely show at the top of recently viewed again Laughing

This may have just appeared due to a temporal glitch or even a delayed log of a previous click some time ago.

However, if you do see any other strange products popping up in your last viewed section or other places, be sure to let us know and we will investigate with tech Grin Roses

lolLaughing okay thank you David!