Store Category Titles
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 8:20:03 AM
I just noticed that category titles are showing up in my public storefront, even though I have "Show category titles in grid" unchecked under Advanced Settings.

Is this a glitch that will be fixed or will this be a permanent change? I have titles already included in my category images so it's a little redundant currently.

http://zazzle.com/store/plush_paper

Thanks in advance!
Kathleen
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 9:10:56 AM
It looks to me as if you included the titles in category images. I don't see any Zazzle-generated titles.
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 1:43:21 PM
Yes, I do have text saved within my images. I'm seeing double titles here, and it's never looked this way before: https://www.zazzle.com/store/plush_paper/products And on every sub-category underneath these main store categories.

Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 3:44:13 PM
Hey! That's very strange, I seem to see it correctly from the back-end but the titles are showing for me from a customer view. Can I ask how long it's been since you unchecked that option? Smile
Posted: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 5:49:29 PM
Thanks Karen for looking into this. I've had it unchecked in my settings for as long as I can remember.
Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:25:37 AM
Hi there, I cannot see any category titles on your home page, bar the titles you have included in your cover images.

The link you provided leads to the "products" tab in your store. I think the titles are appearing in this section publicly because you have the "Show categories in Products tab" box clicked in the "advanced settings" section of your store.

That seems to be the issue as far as I can tell. Can you try changing this setting and see if that works?

Thanks Smile