Some searching weirdness
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:26:45 PM
MP searches for
Pizza invitations = 1,064 results (normal)
Pizza party invitations = 712 results (also normal)
but...
Pizza birthday invitations = 1,185,931 results

On that last search, pages 1 and 2 are normal, but on page 3 starts the "your image here" and bridal showers, baby showers, confirmations, etc.
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:03:31 PM
Yeah, it's REALLY bad in our backends, too. If you do a search you get the right number. But if you do a search and choose a department (or even choose the department first) you get the same number.

For instance: Pizza comes up with 400. Choose "Invitation & Cards" and it's still 400.
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:22:04 PM
Flo wrote:
MP searches for
Pizza invitations = 1,064 results (normal)
Pizza party invitations = 712 results (also normal)
but...
Pizza birthday invitations = 1,185,931 results

On that last search, pages 1 and 2 are normal, but on page 3 starts the "your image here" and bridal showers, baby showers, confirmations, etc.

Oh, and if you hone in your search categories it corrects itself and then get worse. In your example, if you choose in the dropdown Invitations & Stationery -> Invitations & Announcements it goes down to 867, which is probably right.

But if you choose Birthday Invitations from that list, it's the 1 million again.

It's like it's right every other step.
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:41:51 PM
Oh right! I forgot about that, noticed the wacky backend search a couple days ago.
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 4:30:22 AM
Looking for a new product of mine in the MP, I did a search for "pirate skull playing cards".....my, my, my!

Over a million and a half results, and they are quite interesting. Laughing Shocked
Posted: Thursday, March 14, 2019 7:27:39 AM
I saw this today too! I thought I was just tired from being up all night lol
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2019 10:28:48 AM
Very sorry for the delayed response in this thread.

Jon sent this issue over to the QA team a few days ago when it was first reported, and engineering is currently investigating. I'll update this discussion thread when I have an update.
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2019 11:02:07 AM
Cool, thanks!