Show Whites as Transparent
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:38:13 AM
Doesn't seem to be working on PDF image files
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:42:20 AM
Seems to be working just fine for me. If you going to post in this forum, your gonna have to give more information than this for a tech issue please.
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 8:47:05 AM
Can you link me to a product from your Saved Designs that contains an image with whites that cannot be set to transparent? Or perhaps you have a product already published that we can use for review?
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:43:07 AM
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:06:14 PM
https://www.zazzle.com/retired_firefighter_fleece_blanket-256117084942371111
Is this the only image that you're having issues with?

This particular image is very low quality, and I'm wondering if that's factoring into why this isn't working as expected. It looks like you took a very small JPEG image from the internet and enlarged it 100x then made it into a PDF file to get around the low resolution issues. Unfortunately, none of this does anything to improve the quality of the original image, so here's my advice to you:

1. I would suggest finding a different image to use instead of this one. Perhaps a stock imaging site will have a PDF file you can purchase and use for these sorts of designs.
2. I would also suggest that you stop using this particular image, especially on products like the fleece blanket above where the image will be so large. This is because you're running a relatively high risk of having the customer return the product, and returns are not a situation that anyone wants.

Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but I really think that using a higher quality image will be helpful here. If you happen to have this same issue when you use other images please let us know so that we can review the situation. I haven't encountered any issues with setting white as transparent on good quality PDF images, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:05:34 AM
Thanks for the help and advice
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:51:58 AM
You were exactly right, Idea Sad
Used a larger image and it worked like a charm Laughing

Sorry you had to waste your time teaching me.
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 8:52:58 AM
Al Mount wrote:
You were exactly right, Idea Sad
Used a larger image and it worked like a charm Laughing

Sorry you had to waste your time teaching me.

Delighted it has worked! Grin
Thanks for the update, and have a great day!