Royalty History all messed up 3 pages: 1 [2] 3
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:29:57 AM
Same us.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:31:13 AM
As of this AM, no royalty history. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:51:13 AM
Ditto, the Christmas elves are up to mischief!!
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:13:10 AM
I have but one store. And, I am not seeing any Royalty History either.

I do have a total dollar amount in the total sales pending area however.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Ho!Ho!

Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 9:38:03 AM
Thanks everyone for chiming in, again this is being looked into, we will keep you posted.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:21:37 AM
Whether a shopkeeper has one store or one hundred stores, there should be a "Current Store:" dropdown on the Royalty History page. The default will show as "Current Store: All my stores" but clicking that should show the store name. Clicking the store name will then show you the info that is otherwise missing.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:37:18 AM
Ayuh, can't get there from here. Took the bridge down to paint it.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:40:20 AM
Mine's broke too. Hoping its just a coincedence that I havent had a new sale show up since. Has anyone had a sale show up in the Earnings Summary since it broke?
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:43:28 AM
funny_tshirt wrote:
Mine's broke too. Hoping its just a coincedence that I havent had a new sale show up since. Has anyone had a sale show up in the Earnings Summary since it broke?

Yes mine has gone up so they are still coming in...sorry...
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:47:38 AM
funny_tshirt wrote:

That is a coincidence. I always go to Earnings Summary first and I did and saw a new sale. Then I went to Royalty to see what I had sold and discovered this bug where you have to click on the store name. I had sold a fleece blanket since they are on sale today 50% off. So this bug is just about visibility, not actual sales.

You are probably selling a fleece banket (50% off) even as we speak.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:05:28 AM
Susannah Keegan wrote:
funny_tshirt wrote:

That is a coincidence. I always go to Earnings Summary first and I did and saw a new sale. Then I went to Royalty to see what I had sold and discovered this bug where you have to click on the store name. I had sold a fleece blanket since they are on sale today 50% off. So this bug is just about visibility, not actual sales.

You are probably selling a fleece banket (50% off) even as we speak.

Ahh, thanks for the reply Tinks and Susannah...its good to know that new sales are still showing and Im just having a slow (at a standstill hehe) day

Love Love Love
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:32:26 AM
Yup, I just tried to look at my royalty history just now at 1:31 pm CST on Dec 14, 2016 and found "No Results."

Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:45:20 AM
No royalty history for all my stores but can see only one store history at a time.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 11:45:40 AM
Looks like we've got a fix for this issue, but I don't know when it'll go live. Until it does, I'd suggest you make use of the workaround that's been mentioned earlier in this thread.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 12:43:22 PM
Thanks Scott for chiming in. For those of you who don't know the work around just use the drop down to select an individual store.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:04:45 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Whether a shopkeeper has one store or one hundred stores, there should be a "Current Store:" dropdown on the Royalty History page. The default will show as "Current Store: All my stores" but clicking that should show the store name. Clicking the store name will then show you the info that is otherwise missing.

Absolutely does not work for me. It didn't work this morning when I tried and just now I tried again and after clicking 4-5 links to find the correct setting page I clicked on earnings and got the summary page, chose royalty history and Nothing, empty. So I went back to the drop down and clicked earnings there instead of my store and still zilch.

Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:11:50 PM
eclecticpastime wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Absolutely does not work for me. It didn't work this morning when I tried and just now I tried again and after clicking 4-5 links to find the correct setting page I clicked on earnings and got the summary page, chose royalty history and Nothing, empty. So I went back to the drop down and clicked earnings there instead of my store and still zilch.

The dropdown being referred to is on your Royalty History. Look at the bar running across the page where you'll see (if I'm remembering correctly) "All" Click there to choose one of your stores in the resulting dropdown.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:20:37 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Thank you very much Gina. That worked for me.Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:55:07 PM
Thanks for the update, and thanks to the sellers chiming with the workaround. I was so worried about it that I forgot we could do that. LOL
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:55:29 PM
electrosky wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Thank you very much Gina. That worked for me.Smile

You are welcome Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:00:36 PM
eclecticpastime wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Go to your Earnings Summary page. Look to the left, under Royalty Reports, and click the link "Royalty History". On the next page click the "Current Store: All my stores" dropdown (I have many stores, so my button may say one thing and those with one store may have a button that says just "Current Store") and select store you are wanting to check. It is working for others. If it isn't for you then I don't know what to tell you.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 2:06:16 PM
Same here.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:06:12 PM
No royalty history this evening (the 14th). The individual store workaround does work, but I have 9 stores to try to find where a sale went and to come up with a days-end report. It is kind of a pain in the you-know-what! Crying
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 6:47:05 PM
My royalty history is missing too. I can only see it for individual stores but not all stores combined.
Posted: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 8:58:13 PM
with 17 stores - this is not pleasant... hope it's up soon!
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:13:15 AM
colorwash wrote:

The dropdown being referred to is on your Royalty History. Look at the bar running across the page where you'll see (if I'm remembering correctly) "All" Click there to choose one of your stores in the resulting dropdown.

Thank you! As someone that flirts with carpal tunnel it really PO'd me to have to click click click in an attempt to find what should be up front if someone has only one store!!!!!!!!!

Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 2:17:26 AM
Wait? oh. I thought zazzle had its own server. That explains a lot.
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 3:39:40 AM
Thank you for the fix update Zazzle but just letting you know its 6:30 am EST the next day and still no working report for the all stores view in the report.

I remember this probelem happening another time and the fix came fairly quickly with the report working just miniutes after the fix was mentioned in the forums.

Have a great day everyone
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:29:01 AM
igiftcenter wrote:
Thank you for the fix update Zazzle but just letting you know its 6:30 am EST the next day and still no working report for the all stores view in the report.

I remember this probelem happening another time and the fix came fairly quickly with the report working just miniutes after the fix was mentioned in the forums.

Have a great day everyone

It takes longer this time because they have to calculate all our Christmas bonusses too Grin Laughing Idea
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:00:19 AM
When I click on Earnings - History, I get the date, amount, referral/royalty, and a link to see which product, but no name/location of the buyer as I used to. I haven't checked my earnings in about week so am not sure if this is a new thing from zazzle or a bug that needs addressing.