Request for reindexing of my store because of major changes to categories
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:03:25 PM
Hello, my store (Destruction Bay Adorables) has been completely reworked in categorization to make it more in line with your systems categories organization. I've finished that, but I cannot seem to get the products to display under the new system.

I've waited 2 days for everything to update, but the only products that are showing up under their correct categories are a couple that I just created to make sure the store is working.

I have tried to assign the products I previously had to their correct categories under the new design several times, but they haven't shown up at all in the past two days when I display the categories. I can see them under their correct categories when I edit them, but they just don't display correctly on the store anymore.

If I remove the categories from the Home page of the store and the products page, all the products show up just fine. I just can't seem to get them to be recognized under the correct categories.
I was wondering if I could request a reindexing of my site to try to get them all under their newly assigned categories.

I know this is a big ask, but I feel like this will make the store faster and easier for your servers to index it.

Thanks for any help you can give me. Thanks.
LynneCrying
Posted: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:06:17 PM
I'm sorry - I forgot to post this under my store Destruction Bay Adorables or under my main profile Destruction Bay.