Profile stuck at 90% complete
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 10:45:17 AM
I have Customized products and I am still stuck at 90% for days now. I don't think it is updating properly. I have customized products from my own stores and other stores which are in my saved designs ( I know I can't sell those but thought it might help fix the issue).

ETA: my stores are at 100% complete. It's my profile stuck on only 90 percent. I think it's a bug.
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 4:48:31 PM
I *think* what you're referring to is a new thing. It says "customize a product" and the link takes you to the zazzle create page.

That's a new program/service being offered by zazzle and it's just a way to get you familiar with it. Just like the create products, create collections, share products/collections, etc...

Because it's doing it to everyone, even though of us that have had 100% completed profiles for over 2 years, it's just a glitch. It'll either work itself out, or they'll let us know we can complete it by doing it again.

I wouldn't worry about it. While we aren't given the algorithms of a zrank specifically, I'm pretty sure that doesnt affect the rank or your sales. For now, move on... no need to stress it...