Products showing as discontinued when they're not!
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:11:08 PM
I get random products showing as discontinued in the backend, but when I click on the actual product, they are available- in stock ,and I can add them to my cart! Here's an example- regular playing cards (poker size).
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 4:19:22 PM
Connie wrote:
I get random products showing as discontinued in the backend, but when I click on the actual product, they are available- in stock ,and I can add them to my cart! Here's an example- regular playing cards (poker size).

I see that it says "Discontinued Product Option" ... That means the product isn't discontinued but something about the product you have selected (Color/Model/Style/ETC) is no longer available. This is a prompt for you to change that particular option via Edit.

Can you post the actual product link? (I'd like to see if this a product affected by what I described above).
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:25:41 PM
I do too and have for a few weeks now.
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 4:08:01 AM
Hi all, yes, if you could post a link to the product exhibiting this behavior in the back-end of your store we can take a look. Thanks Smile
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2019 7:42:10 AM
Here's the link to the actual product. There are no options to choose that are out of stock. It looks fine from the front end, just not the back end.
https://www.zazzle.com/personalized_monogram_coral_branches_seashells_playing_cards-256820350770972851
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:28:26 AM
Hi Connie, thanks for your patience with this and for providing a link to the product. I cannot replicate the issue unfortunately so I cannot say for certain why this message appeared. A similar issue was reported in the past so it is something we are aware of. In any case, this message seems to have disappeared and these cards are not discontinued! Smile