products are not appearing in the marketplace within the 24hour as stated 14 pages: First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14
Posted: Wednesday, May 03, 2017 4:09:08 PM
"Threads date back to Jan."
Yes, and if you want to get a better idea of the scope of this issue I'd suggest starting on Page 1 and skimming through the posts.

"Will created content be lost or just delayed to market?"
Definitely not lost, but delayed. Create as many products as you'd like...they'll eventually show up.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 1:44:11 AM
Thanks, None of my Products are showing up either Sad
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 4:31:01 AM
Yay! There’s a sale on the UK site - 40% off pillows - let me go and have a look on my store front and start promoting them - toddles off to the UK site - oh - wait a mo - I’ve only got 2 pillows showing - surely that can’t be right.

Toddles to the .com - some are missing from both front end? Whaaaat?

https://www.zazzle.com/z/yfzgd
https://www.zazzle.com/z/yfz1a
https://www.zazzle.com/z/yfz12

Have the pillow cushions all got lost in the huge site dept rejig and have they fallen into the black hole (I’ve checked behind the sofa - they’re not there either)

Scott wrote:


"Will created content be lost or just delayed to market?"
Definitely not lost, but delayed. Create as many products as you'd like...they'll eventually show up.


“they’ll show up eventually”

These were pillows that were selling - and have been on the marketplace since last year - and now no where to be found

Will the show up before the promotion is over?

Will they show up before my bills have to be paid?

This is our livelihood - and not a salaried position where you know how much you’re going to receive at the end of the month.


I do hope this is sorted soon...

Roses
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 4:43:54 AM
On again off again. This seems to be a constant problem here late. Once again my graphics are not showing up on the products I have put them on in my store. The last time I complained the next day everything showed up in my store and for a couple of weeks no problems. Wondering why this is happening because for the many years I have been with Zazzle there have been no problems now all of a sudden it seems like a persistent thing. I do hope it is fixed soon.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:44:33 AM
Starting back on April 28, I've made several products with Firemen and Policemen themes.

The Firemen products appeared rather quickly in my store.
The Police/Law Enforcement themed products have yet to show up.

Just sayin' Smile
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 10:53:41 AM
Scott wrote:
"Threads date back to Jan."
Yes, and if you want to get a better idea of the scope of this issue I'd suggest starting on Page 1 and skimming through the posts.

"Will created content be lost or just delayed to market?"
Definitely not lost, but delayed. Create as many products as you'd like...they'll eventually show up.



I've skimmed the posts before. Just looking for info I need to run my business and wondering if this is the new normal...

On the created content issue, good info. Not that comforting, but Thanks. I know you guys are working the problem.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 12:39:57 PM
Well, I'm just adding to the list of similar comments. Nothing is showing after my April 25 additions. Not only that but more than 500 products still are missing from the storefront. Sad
And before anyone tells me to check if they are hidden, they aren't. I don't have a large store so that is quite frustrating to be missing so much.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 12:43:02 PM
Exit178 wrote:
... Not only that but more than 500 products still are missing from the storefront. Sad
And before anyone tells me to check if they are hidden, they aren't. I don't have a large store so that is quite frustrating to be missing so much.


That one has it's own thread my friend.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 3:34:30 PM
like everyone else who've posted above, my latest products are not showing since late april. hopefully this glitch will be fixed permanently going forward.
Posted: Thursday, May 04, 2017 6:12:36 PM
Any Update???....it has been 8 days since the last upload....Crying We know you are working hard on this...we just need to hear something to keep up our moral! Thanks Smile
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 3:34:37 AM
DesignsbyDonnaSiggy wrote:
Any Update???....it has been 8 days since the last upload....Crying We know you are working hard on this...we just need to hear something to keep up our moral! Thanks Smile


My thoughs exactly.
Ten days and counting...
They are not in my stores when viewed as a customer either.
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 6:04:29 AM
DesignsbyDonnaSiggy wrote:
Any Update???....it has been 8 days since the last upload....Crying We know you are working hard on this...we just need to hear something to keep up our moral! Thanks Smile


I came here for keeping up the moral too and just found it in Scott's reply ...they'll eventually show up :-)
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 6:16:19 AM
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 6:59:54 AM
Marcia Luce wrote:
Thank you. Everything is there now! (Hope it stays that way!Grin )


Ok, I take that back. Since May 2, I've created & posted 75 products. Not one is in the marketplace, even though I've gotten the zazzle emails that they have been posted.

https://www.zazzle.com/luceworks

Please, please fix & let us know what's going on, Zazzle tech people! We're all just trying to make a living from this. Please don't make it harder.Crying
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 7:37:19 AM
Question: Do we need to list links to every single product that hasn't gone into the marketplace, or when things get fixed, will those products automatically show up?
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 8:26:43 AM
There is no need to post links to individual products.

The new indexer is picking up everything just fine, but there are other issues with it that need to be resolved before it can be hooked up, so that's why things are proceeding slower than we'd hope.
Posted: Friday, May 05, 2017 8:38:43 AM
Scott wrote:
There is no need to post links to individual products.

The new indexer is picking up everything just fine, but there are other issues with it that need to be resolved before it can be hooked up, so that's why things are proceeding slower than we'd hope.

Scott, when this does go live, so we can understand better, can you confirm their will be multiple instances of the indexer.

The reason I ask is that in the past, there were many people reporting their designs were appearing and disappearing. This led to much consternation.

During those times some of us have tried to reassure others that the reason was down to which indexer they were assigned at the time. Although pretty sure that this was the reason, it would be good to know for sure if that'll appply next time and be able to give the same reassurance.

Of course, if it was wrong in the past and so won't apply in the upcoming release of the new indexer... Well, it's ocassionally good to be reminded what humble pie tastes like!
Laughing

Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 5:06:52 AM
Scott, thank you for helping us understand the issues and process better.
Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 1:35:02 PM
I created 16 designs a week ago that do not appear in my storefront. This not the first time this has happened in the short time I've been using zazzle and seems too common. I'm thinking about just shutting my store down and moving to another site altogether.
Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 1:43:40 PM
Brian Massey wrote:
I created 16 designs a week ago that do not appear in my storefront. This not the first time this has happened in the short time I've been using zazzle and seems too common. I'm thinking about just shutting my store down and moving to another site altogether.


I see 46 products in your store with the last one showing as having been created April 26th. Are you saying there should be more?

BTW - No POD is perfect. They all have issues. If you let this run you off, thinking you will fare better elsewhere, best of luck to ya!
Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 7:49:46 PM
Yes... there should be, at this point at least 16 more...
Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 11:57:03 PM
I hope that Zazzle gets the issue under control. Otherwise I had many hours of work for nothing. Sad
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 12:53:54 AM
I am thankful that all my products created from 28th April have started showing in MP. But there seems to be a lag again from 2nd May.
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 7:06:00 AM
ShabzDesigns wrote:
I am thankful that all my products created from 28th April have started showing in MP. But there seems to be a lag again from 2nd May.


I have seen no improvement. I must be on a different indexer. I just keep creating products, so when they do fix this stuff, I will get in the marketplace as soon as possible. This just goes to show that you have to get products completed far ahead, to be assured you can compete in certain marketing cycles.
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 7:33:51 AM
That's what I've been doing too. I have seen improvement but nothing since May 3rd.
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 8:08:30 AM
Hi - Same here all my products are not showing up since April 29th...9 days and counting Crying
Hope they will fix these issues soon!
(I hope there is no glitch and my products are lost?)
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 10:40:17 AM
Same ... hundreds of products not showing.

Also, does this "bug" include the QC items?
I have had several hundred products "pending" in Saved Designs that have been there for about this long as well. It doesn't help that the ones that have published do not disappear from my Saved Designs and I have to cross-check to see which ones have published so I can manually delete them from Saved Designs, blah.

* Crosses fingers * that the IT team can get a handle on this... I work at a large microstock agency and we are having similar issues, I believe these enormous database-based agencies are having serious problems handling the ever-growing image library.

Good luck, IT.

Stacey
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:23:21 AM
If you want to be sure what's most recently indexed in your store, you can check the 120 most recently indexed items with this link:
Code:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=YOURSTOREID

My storeid is hightonridley as in:
Code:
http://www.zazzle.com/hightonridley

So my link would be:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=hightonridley
To get your link, copy the below, paste into your browser's address bar and add your storeid on the end:
Code:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=


I see mine has been indexed in the last hour or so....
Grin
Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:37:16 AM
HightonRidley wrote:

So my link would be:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=hightonridley
To get your link, copy the below, paste into your browser's address bar and add your storeid on the end:
Code:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=


I see mine has been indexed in the last hour or so....
Grin


Dude, you get the same results by visiting your store using the link in the banner "view public store" > go to Products tab and change the sort to "Newest".

Happy

Posted: Sunday, May 07, 2017 11:45:12 AM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
HightonRidley wrote:

So my link would be:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=hightonridley
To get your link, copy the below, paste into your browser's address bar and add your storeid on the end:
Code:
http://www.kdl.to/nifty-slideshows.html?st=date_created&sd=desc&ps=120&storeid=


I see mine has been indexed in the last hour or so....
Grin


Dude, you get the same results by visiting your store using the link in the banner "view public store" > go to Products tab and change the sort to "Newest".

Happy


Good to know. Thanks! The difference with my link is the added reassurance you get by knowing it's done 'outside' Zazzle.
Smile
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded