Product image not available
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:01:53 AM
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:36:27 AM
I see it. Maybe it's somehow connected with being signed in or out.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:58:03 AM
I don't see it above (apart from the "sorry product image not available") See it fine on the product page ok

Used the link icon next to "share this" and have a similar result

And also get the same "sorry product image not available"

I copied/pasted the rlv.zcache image file directly and that shows up ok in a browser tab (opera) so perhaps it's something else in the BBcode that's blocking the image?

Am sure the Tech Team will sort it.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:58:41 AM
I can see it, too. Maybe try clearing your cache?
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:33:03 AM
This happened to me a couple of times and Scott said it was something to do with the forum censor not liking part of the image URL.

I only affected mine it in the forums.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:20:04 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
This happened to me a couple of times and Scott said it was something to do with the forum censor not liking part of the image URL.

I think you're on to something. If I strip out the BBCode and put just the text into a post, the preview shows me that there's a section of the text within the filename for the image cache being replaced with a warning about a virus.

So I guess it's up to Zazzle to see if there's some way they can fix it. I suppose I can try a different view, to see if the problem goes away.

ETA: That's a nope. It's actually part of the file name in all three views.

Totally baffled at this point.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:41:49 PM
somethingartish wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

I think you're on to something. If I strip out the BBCode and put just the text into a post, the preview shows me that there's a section of the text within the filename for the image cache being replaced with a warning about a virus.

So I guess it's up to Zazzle to see if there's some way they can fix it. I suppose I can try a different view, to see if the problem goes away.

ETA: That's a nope. It's actually part of the file name in all three views.

Totally baffled at this point.

I never got it to show my images, Scott said it would require a software update. Wish I could find that thread...
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:44:13 PM
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:07:44 PM

So if the string of characters generated by Zazzle to reference the image gets caught by the Zazzle's forum filter, we're simply out of luck.

No, I am not going to screenshot and host the image somewhere else.

I think I'd better stop here.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:51:40 AM
Thanks for flagging this for us again, let me check this out for you Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:21:30 PM
Quick update, we have removed the particular string of letters from our 'dirty words' filter that was causing this, these products images can now be seen Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:23:32 PM
James wrote:
Quick update, we have removed the particular string of letters from our 'dirty words' filter that was causing this, these products images can now be seen Smile

cool!
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:26:53 PM
Funny story: turns out that Shelli's issue was actually a content filter issue. I just totally missed the particular rule that was causing the issue back when this was first reported. Sorry about that! Probably a typo on my end.

And that also fixed Fuzzy's product images.
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:16:08 PM
Scott wrote:
Funny story: turns out that Shelli's issue was actually a content filter issue. I just totally missed the particular rule that was causing the issue back when this was first reported. Sorry about that! Probably a typo on my end.

And that also fixed Fuzzy's product images.

all's well that ends well Smile