Product image not available
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:01:53 AM
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:36:27 AM
I see it. Maybe it's somehow connected with being signed in or out.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:58:03 AM
I don't see it above (apart from the "sorry product image not available") See it fine on the product page ok

Used the link icon next to "share this" and have a similar result



And also get the same "sorry product image not available"

I copied/pasted the rlv.zcache image file directly and that shows up ok in a browser tab (opera) so perhaps it's something else in the BBcode that's blocking the image?

Am sure the Tech Team will sort it.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 8:58:41 AM
I can see it, too. Maybe try clearing your cache?
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 9:33:03 AM
This happened to me a couple of times and Scott said it was something to do with the forum censor not liking part of the image URL.

I only affected mine it in the forums.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 11:20:04 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
This happened to me a couple of times and Scott said it was something to do with the forum censor not liking part of the image URL.

I only affected mine it in the forums.

I think you're on to something. If I strip out the BBCode and put just the text into a post, the preview shows me that there's a section of the text within the filename for the image cache being replaced with a warning about a virus.

So I guess it's up to Zazzle to see if there's some way they can fix it. I suppose I can try a different view, to see if the problem goes away.

ETA: That's a nope. It's actually part of the file name in all three views.

Totally baffled at this point.
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:41:49 PM
somethingartish wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
This happened to me a couple of times and Scott said it was something to do with the forum censor not liking part of the image URL.

I only affected mine it in the forums.

I think you're on to something. If I strip out the BBCode and put just the text into a post, the preview shows me that there's a section of the text within the filename for the image cache being replaced with a warning about a virus.

So I guess it's up to Zazzle to see if there's some way they can fix it. I suppose I can try a different view, to see if the problem goes away.

ETA: That's a nope. It's actually part of the file name in all three views.

Totally baffled at this point.


I never got it to show my images, Scott said it would require a software update. Wish I could find that thread...
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:44:13 PM
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 2:07:44 PM


So if the string of characters generated by Zazzle to reference the image gets caught by the Zazzle's forum filter, we're simply out of luck.

No, I am not going to screenshot and host the image somewhere else.

I think I'd better stop here.
Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:51:40 AM
Thanks for flagging this for us again, let me check this out for you Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:21:30 PM
Quick update, we have removed the particular string of letters from our 'dirty words' filter that was causing this, these products images can now be seen Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:23:32 PM
James wrote:
Quick update, we have removed the particular string of letters from our 'dirty words' filter that was causing this, these products images can now be seen Smile


cool!
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 3:26:53 PM
Funny story: turns out that Shelli's issue was actually a content filter issue. I just totally missed the particular rule that was causing the issue back when this was first reported. Sorry about that! Probably a typo on my end.

And that also fixed Fuzzy's product images.
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 4:16:08 PM
Scott wrote:
Funny story: turns out that Shelli's issue was actually a content filter issue. I just totally missed the particular rule that was causing the issue back when this was first reported. Sorry about that! Probably a typo on my end.

And that also fixed Fuzzy's product images.


all's well that ends well Smile
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded