Problems with Product Merchandising Views Not Sticking
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 8:23:37 PM
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 3:55:41 AM
Hi Laura. Thanks for providing us with more information. At the moment we're unable to replicate the issue on our end so it seems as though this may be an indexing delay. We will continue to monitor this for now but could you also confirm when you tried to make this change initially and how long you've waited for it to update? Thanks Smile
Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 6:32:36 AM
Hi Padie,

Yes, Saturday, January 11th, when I first saw that the FFox browser would not fix the issue. I do this because a lot of times it's only the Google Chrome browser doing it. When I checked and saw FFox wouldn't do it, I was guessing that it was an indexing issue as it's done this to me in the past. So, I posted my first thread about it, and have waited since Saturday.

Laura

Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 2:25:09 AM
We checked back in on this issue and there does indeed seem to be a problem. I've passed this along to our team to investigate further. Thanks for your patience Smile
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:32:18 AM
Unfortunately this is a known issue. Our engineers are currently working on a fix so hopefully this will be resolved soon. Thanks again for your patience Smile