Problem with html for copy and paste
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 8:35:42 AM
When I go to the link site copied the html to paste on my blog looks all right. Then, posted click the product it went to Z gift on Zazzle not the product that I copied and paste. Can anyone explain to me why this happen. I copied 8 products all direct me to Z gifts on Zazzle not the products that is intended for.
Posted: Monday, April 24, 2017 7:02:39 PM
Does anyone know the answer to this problem, Zazzle technician any answer. Is still the same no change yet. Copy and paste link no problem.Can't use it in my blog because the image will not appear. Please help. Thanks.
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:57:04 AM
Is it just one specific product type? If so, you should probably link to it here so tech can take a look.
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:27:52 AM
From the Guidelines posted at the top of this forum;

Quote:
DO:

• Title your thread to be specific. Titles like “I need help!” or “Fix this now” type of subject titles doesn’t help us figure out your problem. “Scroll bar is missing” is more detailed and to the point, and gives us an idea of what your topic is going to be about before we even open it. It also helps when people try and search for a similar subject they are dealing with

• Be as detailed as possible – The more info we have, the better and faster we can look into this. Tell us:

1. What’s issue are you having? What isn’t working as you’d expect?

2. What is the result you are looking for and what is occurring instead of that?

3. Please include the product ID number or numbers involved in the situation you’re having – this is EXTREMELY important. That long number at the bottom of the product page and at the end of the URL tells us just about everything we need to know about your product, store and membership.

4. Next, tell us the steps you took to try and reproduce the issue. Mapping out your steps is helpful because often times people have their own way they take to get from one point to another. Listing the steps you took to get to that error will help us pinpoint where the issue is.
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:53:40 AM
Well my problem is solved, when I copy and paste four of the design from different stores, posted on my blog, then click the link it went to the intended product. I guess they must have a glitch for two days+.

By the way if I pasted the html here it will not work as the forum does not have provision for it. It will look technical with many words. Thanks everyone who answer my question. Smile
Posted: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 10:54:34 AM
MistyRosePhotography wrote:
By the way if I pasted the html here it will not work as the forum does not have provision for it. It will look technical with many words. Thanks everyone who answer my question. Smile

HTML is a web page language. What you need for a forum is the BBCode (Bulletin Board Code). It's the bottom box on the Share screen. Copy and paste the BBCode that's supplied and the product image will show up here.
Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 8:29:31 AM
MistyRosePhotography wrote:
Well my problem is solved, when I copy and paste four of the design from different stores, posted on my blog, then click the link it went to the intended product. I guess they must have a glitch for two days+.

Good to hear, thanks for the update. Locking this thread now.