Payment Setting Problem
Posted: Sunday, April 15, 2018 10:24:13 AM
I am a pro designer from India. I want to receive my cleared earning which is around $200. I want to get my payment through paypal, but when I put my paypal email it says

You have not provided a PayPal email. Please update your payment settings.
What to do? Please help me.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 1:52:53 AM
37 views and no reply 😢
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 4:21:02 AM
shabnamahsan wrote:
37 views and no reply 😢

Perhaps those viewing couldn't help you so didn't reply *shrugs* I know I can't help you, but I replied to let you know that.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 8:51:55 AM
I had a problem with my MAIL address remaining unchanged (thus the shipping/billing address on paper records) even though I put the change through in all places.

I was told that I should REMOVE my address on ZAZZLE and let the PayPal address over-ride it.

Perhaps that is what you need to do - remove your existing PP info on Zazzle and re-instate it ???

You might want to confirm with Z before taking this step.
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 8:14:21 AM
shabnamahsan wrote:
I am a pro designer from India. I want to receive my cleared earning which is around $200. I want to get my payment through paypal, but when I put my paypal email it says

Is this still an issue for you?
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 5:34:15 AM
James wrote:
shabnamahsan wrote:

Is this still an issue for you?

Hi James... Thanks for replying. Yes, It is. It is not accepting my legal Paypay email address.
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 5:44:03 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
shabnamahsan wrote:
37 views and no reply 😢

Perhaps those viewing couldn't help you so didn't reply *shrugs* I know I can't help you, but I replied to let you know that.

Hi Gleem, sorry for replying late. You are right. Now I understand that how can people reply if they have no solution for my technical problem. Thanksssssss a lot.
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 5:50:24 AM
BKMuir wrote:
I had a problem with my MAIL address remaining unchanged (thus the shipping/billing address on paper records) even though I put the change through in all places.

I was told that I should REMOVE my address on ZAZZLE and let the PayPal address over-ride it.

Perhaps that is what you need to do - remove your existing PP info on Zazzle and re-instate it ???

What is existing pp info?
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 7:22:38 AM
If this is still an issue, email us a screenshot of the error message and the email address connected to your PayPal that you're trying to enter and we will have a look.
Posted: Friday, April 20, 2018 12:27:41 PM
shabnamahsan wrote:
BKMuir wrote:

What is existing pp info?

In my situation: I had PP set up on Zazzle - no problem.
I moved - changed my address on both Zazzle and Paypal, but Zazzle seems not to have updated the PayPal info - I was told to remove PayPal on Zazzle and then reinstate it so that my SnailMail address is updated on all records ... I have yet to do this.