Number of Items Sold and Last Sold Date Inconsistent in Back End
Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2019 11:28:27 AM
I was checking a sale today and realized I had duplicates of the same shirt. One had apparently sold many times, and the other 0, so I deleted the 0 sold shirt. After I did that, the numbers displayed for the Sold shirt changed. It also changed depending on the search term I used in my backend. Now I am wondering if the shirt I deleted actually had sales, but showed up as 0!

I will give you this example:



This shirt shows up as "qty sold: 12" when the search term is "dragon shirt"

This shirt shows up as "Qty sold: 3" when the search term is "phoenix shirt" or just browsing the t-shirts.

So which is the real number?
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 7:29:23 AM
Hi lioncrusher, I performed these two searches and both searches resulted in a qty sold of 3, so I would assume that is the correct statistic. Can you provide a screenshot of where you see a qty sold of 12? We can look further into it then. Thank you Smile
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2019 12:02:59 PM
I can't get it to replicate, and I did not take a screenshot of the Qty 12. If this happens again I will be sure to take a screen capture.
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 6:36:10 AM
You probably deleted something with the keyword dragon in it. This leaves a ghost placeholder that causes a temporary shift in the stats until the system has time to catch up. Usually only a few minutes.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded