Not Able To Post New Items For Sale 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:46:02 AM
Not able to post new items for sale.
When entering the title, it just reverts back to whatever the product is (such as "menu") but does not post anything I type.
Does not let me enter tags.
Anyone else having this issue? Hopefully this is a very temporary glitch
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:32:36 PM
I am having a similar issue. I transfer a design to several (3) products and I can't post them for sale they're also not saved under My Products.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:34:36 AM
Having same problem since yesterday.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:45:47 AM
KL Stock wrote:
Not able to post new items for sale.
When entering the title, it just reverts back to whatever the product is (such as "menu") but does not post anything I type.
Does not let me enter tags.
Anyone else having this issue? Hopefully this is a very temporary glitch

Exactly that....just came to the forum to see if anyone else getting the above. Making first product of the day and now stuck Sad

Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 3:24:54 AM
Hey all. I'm afraid I'm unable to replicate this and am able to post items for sale, are you still experiencing this issue?
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:00:14 AM
Hi Cian, I am still experiencing this issue, tried clearing cookies and tried using another browser but still can't post items for sale.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:06:06 AM
I just ran a quick test using a postcard by adding some text, then posting for sale (without actually going through with actual posting). I had no trouble, the title showing up with Postcard tacked on to the end.

There must be a difference between what I did and what you're doing.

I used a new blank, not trying to work off one of my products already in the marketplace.
I'm using the newest Firefox.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:07:27 AM
Cian wrote:
Hey all. I'm afraid I'm unable to replicate this and am able to post items for sale, are you still experiencing this issue?

Yes, still experiencing this issue.

*Title doesn't change/save
Title *
Try to describe your item the way a shopper would.

*Tags - unable to add any

Windows 7 Ultimate
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.100

Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:10:42 AM
Just tried a blank product, instead of editing an existing one, but I get the same issue.

Update: Now tried Firefox....no luck, same issue

Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 4:39:50 AM
Can add tags and a description if I don't add a title. It seem that once I add a title it locks the posting process and I can't go any further.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 5:49:58 AM
Hey all, I'm afraid upon further investigation we're still unable to replicate this issue.

Could you provide the following and we can look into it further?
- A link to the product(s) experiencing the issue.
- A Screenshot showing any possible errors
- Let us know what device and operating system you are using.

Thanks! Smile
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:22:53 AM
Cian wrote:
Hey all, I'm afraid upon further investigation we're still unable to replicate this issue.

Thanks! Smile

Yes it is still happening.
For me it is any product I have tried - wedding invitations, menu, guestbook, enclosure cards, greeting cards, etc.
I have not changed anything on my end via operating system, browser or anything else so not likely to be on my end, especially since others are having the same issue.
I don't see how a screenshot would be informative because you cannot take a screenshot of the disappearing text or to show that you are unable to enter tags.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:37:07 AM
KL Stock wrote:
Cian wrote:

Thanks! Smile

For me it is any product I have tried - wedding invitations, menu, guestbook, enclosure cards, greeting cards, etc.
I have not changed anything on my end via operating system, browser or anything else so not likely to be on my end, especially since others are having the same issue.
I don't see how a screenshot would be informative because you cannot take a screenshot of the disappearing text or to show that you are unable to enter tags.

I agree it's with every product I have tried including mugs, totes, stickers and more.
My operating system is windows 10 and also not changed anything for some time.
I am using chrome browser but have also tried on firefox.
I am signed in to zazzle.com but also tried the UK site.(as I am In the UK).
It's not flagging an error so a screenshot won't show anything helpful unfortunately.
But I have noticed that it's only when I try to add a title that it triggers the issue.
If I enter all other details first I can add tags with no problem but the minute I try to add a title I cannot go further and cannot post for sale.
If I try to add the title first I cannot then add any tags and again can't post for sale.
For me at least it seems that trying to add a title is what triggers the problem.
Hope this will help
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:52:04 AM
C_Katt wrote:
KL Stock wrote:
Cian wrote:

Thanks! Smile

I agree it's with every product I have tried including mugs, totes, stickers and more.
My operating system is windows 10 and also not changed anything for some time.
I am using chrome browser but have also tried on firefox.
I am signed in to zazzle.com but also tried the UK site.(as I am In the UK).
It's not flagging an error so a screenshot won't show anything helpful unfortunately.
But I have noticed that it's only when I try to add a title that it triggers the issue.
If I enter all other details first I can add tags with no problem but the minute I try to add a title I cannot go further and cannot post for sale.
If I try to add the title first I cannot then add any tags and again can't post for sale.
For me at least it seems that trying to add a title is what triggers the problem.
Hope this will help

Interesting! I tried by starting with entering the tags first, but still am unable. With the tags, I can type a word into the field but then it just sits there. It doesn't "take" the word or allow me to move onto adding another tag.

I CAN:
*enter the Marketplace Department
* type a product description
*fill in the "additional information" and "royalty" fields

I CANNOT
*enter title
*category (events and occasions)
*recipient
*store category
*tags
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 7:22:43 AM
Thanks for getting back to me guys. Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing, while I'm unable to replicate it I will flag this with our team now! Smile
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 6:47:31 PM
I tried in my Android Tablet and it works! But the issue is still in Desktop version.
Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 10:50:32 PM
I was so hoping this would have been fixed when I woke up (UK time 6:50am) but sadly not, oh well, patience is a virtue Smile

Posted: Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:35:41 PM
Facing same issue for past 2 days. Not able to add tags or add title or post new products for sale. Hope the issue gets resolved fast.
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:49:59 AM
Cian,

For your information, I was able to publish for sale with the latest version of Firefox and Opera on Mac tonight.

I wonder if this is happening to only Windows.
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 1:50:10 AM
Good morning from the UK
My issue is definitely caused by the title.
I tried to create a new product from a clean template and had the same issues as yesterday. So I took an existing mug from my shop, changed the design, clicked to sell but didn't change any of the details and it posted for sale just fine. I then went to my store to edit the details to the new design and once I tried to change the title I could no longer edit anything else. If I didn't change anything in the title box I could edit tags and description with no problem. So then I tried to edit a couple of older products already in my shop to see if I could change the title and again trying to change the title caused the process to freeze. Once again a screen shot wouldn't show anything to help and it's the same with any product I tried to edit. Hope this will help in some way.
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 2:20:57 AM
I am using Windows and definitely not able to add title, tags or post anything for sale. Would appreciate a response from Zazzle. Thanks.
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 3:53:45 AM
TMK Design wrote:
Cian,

For your information, I was able to publish for sale with the latest version of Firefox and Opera on Mac tonight.

I wonder if this is happening to only Windows.

I have just tried to post for sale on my iPad and it worked just fine so I think you could be right
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 4:59:21 AM
If it helps....I did another experiment

As before
Windows Desktop computer
Chrome
Firefox
Does not work...title, tags or post for sale

Still using my Desktop computer, I tried the Vivaldi browser...and it works! Smile

So for now, I will use that until there is a fix.

Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:15:37 AM
LynnroseDesigns wrote:

As before
Windows Desktop computer
Chrome
Firefox

Still using my Desktop computer, I tried the Vivaldi browser...and it works! Smile

You're a life saver Smile
Tried Vivaldi browser too and it works
Thank you
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:28:09 AM
Quote:
You're a life saver Smile
Tried Vivaldi browser too and it works
Thank you

You're welcome...glad to be of help, I know how frustrating it has been the last couple of days Smile

Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:34:09 AM
Hi all, I know this is frustrating but our team are looking into it now. Thank you for your patience and input Smile
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:45:25 AM
Thanks Padie

Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 5:47:34 AM
Thank you Padie
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 6:42:40 AM
LynnroseDesigns wrote:

As before
Windows Desktop computer
Chrome
Firefox

You have made my day, thank you!!!
Posted: Friday, February 14, 2020 7:15:57 AM
You're welcome KL Stock 😉