No Customize Button
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:11:01 AM
UPDATE:
here is a screenshot of the product when it immediately opens:

Here is a screenshot immediately thereafter (the customize button just goes away):

ALSO- you'll notice in both screenshots, there is only a washcloth.

However, if you click "create a product" from scratch, you will see a washcloth, hand towel, and bath towel, as well as an option to design each individually or as an entire set.

BUT, when you search for towels, hand towels and bath towels do not show up as a design option. If you didn't know they were attached with the washcloth, youi would think there were no bath or hand towels.

I clicked to transfer a design to a bath towel set, chose the washcloth and it showed a customize button for a split second, then it disappeared. No matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get it to customize.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 11:10:49 AM
Can you tell us what design/product ID you were transferring from? Just transferred a random ornament design to a wash cloth and I'm unable to replicate the issue.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 12:59:31 PM
Kevin wrote:
Can you tell us what design/product ID you were transferring from? Just transferred a random ornament design to a wash cloth and I'm unable to replicate the issue.

This is the same issue as this one

The customize button is loaded but covered by the preview.
You can usually transfer the image to other products.
Some products however result in this broken page. The error occurs in opera, chrome and firefox alike.

When I couldn't transfer to either of the large tearaway pads (placemat and desktop) nor to the metal lunch box I tried to transfer from this pillow with the ID 189549687418919351.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:08:46 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Some products however result in this broken page. The error occurs in opera, chrome and firefox alike.

When I couldn't transfer to either of the large tearaway pads (placemat and desktop) nor to the metal lunch box I tried to transfer from this pillow with the ID 189549687418919351.

Thanks for the example. I can see what you mean now and will have this looked into.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 7:25:45 PM
Kevin wrote:

I have tried it with several different design images. It happens with washcloths, hand towels, bath towels, and with beach towels.

There is something not right about all the towels, in other aspects also. See my update in my original post above.

Thanks.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 10:59:45 PM
SK DesignWorks wrote:
Kevin wrote:

I have tried it with several different design images. It happens with washcloths, hand towels, bath towels, and with beach towels.

There is something not right about all the towels, in other aspects also. See my update in my original post above.

Thanks.

Not necessarily. If you look into my initial bug report, you'll see colorwash transferred one of her designs onto my reported products and had no issues with it.

It might as well be a matter of elements in the design and certain product combinations, since I can transfer the design to many other products but not to the ones here listed. I have transferred to tearaways with my montana design and again from my pillows.

I had no problem transferring from this Montana pillow to a wash cloth or tearaway.

The Oregon pillow however has a problem with the wash cloth, too.
Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:57:17 PM
Kevin wrote:
vivendulies wrote:
Kevin wrote:

Thanks for the example. I can see what you mean now and will have this looked into.

I tried to transfer a design to a balloon. When the balloon product page opened, there was no customize, or sell button. I have been transferring this design all day, in preparation for Valentine's Day. I have had absolutely no problems, until this.