Newest products are not showing. 4 pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 6:36:21 AM
Me too, everything I created after May 29th is still not in the MP or my public store.

256710749438418500
256136509822423156
256568664343572773
256184063729170104
256493173676676389
256004786752142701
256141293256802350
256417576116546622
256192122367625362
256380178748560111
256148196409225792
256262532609944442
239057231908197465
228507697277289816
228019778026032184
239156911488152309
228671827519370222
228174617221956966
228761700794645066

Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 10:41:07 AM
Thank you for fixing this!

Roses
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 11:05:03 AM
Hello Zazzle - at what point to we stay patient and wait for the system to take care of itself vs. there might be a problem?

A week, two weeks?? I don't want to nag, but I also don't want to let it go if there is an issue.

I would appreciate it if someone can give me what Zazzles expectations are.

Thank you much!
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 11:20:13 AM
JustFharryn wrote:
Thank you for fixing this!

Roses


Well, crud... they were there... (I still have them pulled up in a window) ... but on refreshing another tab I had them in, the new ones are gone...
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 11:24:49 AM
MoonlightImagination wrote:
Hello Zazzle - at what point to we stay patient and wait for the system to take care of itself vs. there might be a problem?

A week, two weeks?? I don't want to nag, but I also don't want to let it go if there is an issue.

I would appreciate it if someone can give me what Zazzles expectations are.

Thank you much!


Zazzle is tech based so its a constantly evolving animal... when there's a lot of changes coming/going on in the background, other areas can suffer... sometimes it's QC, sometimes it's publishing, sometimes it's collections, sometimes it feels like it's everything.

Often products will go public (i.e. be found in the open MP) in far less than the 24 hours... best advice is to just roll with it... work on other things like creating, tags/titles/descriptions, research or w/e in the meantime...
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 11:57:35 AM
As someone who hasn't used Zazzle very much, can I assume delays of this length aren't the norm? I'm guessing if it's just a big tailback, then everything will eventually work its way through the system and we can go on creating?
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 11:59:21 AM
It's not normal. It seems to be an indexing lag. Your products will show up publicly, and you can keep on creating.
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 12:04:02 PM
Gavin wrote:
As someone who hasn't used Zazzle very much, can I assume delays of this length aren't the norm? I'm guessing if it's just a big tailback, then everything will eventually work its way through the system and we can go on creating?


I wouldn't wait to create because they will just be that much longer showing up.
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 12:38:48 PM
Thanks for the replies, I assumed that would probably be the case. Good to know. Smile
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 1:10:12 PM
Products show now!! Thank You!
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 1:34:56 PM
Yes I have mine in my public store now and the marketplace.

Thank you!Roses
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 1:56:56 PM
Mine are also showing! Thank you!!

It's sort of like a traffic jam - you know you will start moving at some point, but knowing WHY there is a jam gives you a little more patience!
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 2:30:14 PM
Mine are showing up too, thank you!

Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 3:02:16 PM
Thank you as well Smile
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 5:22:14 PM
Mine are also showing. Much thanks! Smile
Posted: Friday, June 07, 2019 12:01:07 PM
JustFharryn wrote:
best advice is to just roll with it... work on other things like creating, tags/titles/descriptions, research or w/e in the meantime...


100% agree, it all sorts itself out eventually.
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 1:31:21 AM
Can't find this product https://www.zazzle.com/brown_black_faux_leather_passport_holder-256215185081915071 in the marketplace nor in my store, whereas a product created after that is appearing
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 3:24:29 AM
Anne wrote:
Can't find this product https://www.zazzle.com/brown_black_faux_leather_passport_holder-256215185081915071 in the marketplace nor in my store, whereas a product created after that is appearing


Here it is in the Marketplace under the "newest" search term of "black brown passport".

I did not see it in your store.
Posted: Saturday, June 08, 2019 5:47:11 AM
Thanks, LM. Maybe it has arrived in the marketplace just now, indeed still not in my store ...
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2019 1:24:26 AM
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2019 7:01:26 AM
It's all right Smile
Thank you Smile
Posted: Monday, June 10, 2019 7:05:45 AM
Anne wrote:
Can't find this product https://www.zazzle.com/brown_black_faux_leather_passport_holder-256215185081915071 in the marketplace nor in my store, whereas a product created after that is appearing


Thanks, will pass this on.
Posted: Friday, June 14, 2019 6:43:46 PM
LeahG wrote:
JustFharryn wrote:
best advice is to just roll with it... work on other things like creating, tags/titles/descriptions, research or w/e in the meantime...


100% agree, it all sorts itself out eventually.


Very true!
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2019 10:23:27 AM
Perhaps just a backlog but the products I made yesterday are not showing in the public view in my store & in the Marketplace.

256066882865914900
256891196498543530
256526632570050901
256562489762274777
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2019 2:35:44 PM
Quote:
Perhaps just a backlog but the products I made yesterday are not showing in the public view in my store & in the Marketplace.



I am having the same problem.


- Marcia s.

UPDATE: They are showing up now! Thanks!!!
Posted: Friday, July 05, 2019 3:59:48 PM
A few have showed up but 6 or so made prior to what is showing are still MIA. Will check in tomorrow.
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 7:33:12 AM
OK these products have not shown up in my store nor the MP. They were created early 7/4. Other products I made after them have shown up.

256066882865914900
127290843316454132
256891196498543530
256679845427937339
256526632570050901
256589902561014215
256627170194475304
256295956862624360
256562489762274777
256667849340981640
256942536873973443

Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 6:36:47 PM
We have a few in a couple of stores from the 3rd and 4th that are missing

Zizzago
Products ID:

256383410299894726
256225937848850103
256868347195775774
256657900994331902
256404966440947964

champagne_n_cupcakes
Products ID:

256025666561587315
256157488894259554
256060147284033955
256084014800964776


Thanks

Will
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 7:18:21 PM
I did a quick create a few time, on Thurs evening. Some have shown up today, but not all starting yesterday. Today the first two sets of qc showed up. Got an email today that my 3rd set was published. Can't find any of them for the category I put them in. Then went to main "products" page, found some, but again, not all. And now after I refresh the page, umpteen times, the products appear, the wrong ones appear, then its empty... then I can't find them again! Seems like I should wait until tomorrow to actually work. Crying
Posted: Saturday, July 06, 2019 10:10:15 PM
All products I created on July 3, 4 and 5th are not in my stores or the Marketplace.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded