New Store stuck at -1 z rank
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 2:58:52 AM
Dear Zazzle Team

I created an additional store yesterday and worked to get it to 100% completion, however its rank is stuck at -1. Also some of its products are missing from the public store front after publishing.

Please assist!

Store url https://www.zazzle.com/artverse

Thanks!
My Verse
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 9:42:17 AM
The Zrank could take a few days to update, as well as the newly published products. It has possibly been less than 24 hours since you created the store. Can you wait another few hours to see if this updates on it's own.
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 10:41:56 AM
Alrighty!

Thanks for the assist, it has been more than 24 hours now... and the system has gone through 2 'mid-nights' since due to the SA/USA time difference.

I will hang on a bit longer then - but it is acting a bit strange since 6 of 13 products that I published at the same time are not showing on the public storefront, but the ones published afterwards are ... haven't had this happen with my other store.

Regards
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 2:58:43 PM
zRank looks to be working fine now and no longer showing as a -1. Can you confirm this?
Posted: Monday, January 07, 2019 10:26:39 PM
Posted: Tuesday, January 08, 2019 4:52:11 PM
Please only mention ONE issue per discussion thread.

This discussion thread is titled "New Store stuck at -1 z rank" and that issue is fixed, so I am locking this thread.

It can get extremely confusing for the Z team to see a discussion thread titled "New Store stuck at -1 z rank" which is actually discussing how products are missing from the Products tab of your store page.

I am going to lock this thread to keep things from getting any more confusing.

Also, the issue that you've mentioned is already known, and we hope to have this fixed soon.