New product, my shop ID don't appear on the web page of the product
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 12:15:14 PM
Hi,

This new product i posted a few days ago, i just saw that my shop ID don't appear:

Product ID : 116579798173493807

Link: https://www.zazzle.com/puzzle_eau_la_vie-116579798173493807?lang=fr

Thanks for your help


Eric
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 12:35:22 PM
Your store is set to private, I think. Go to your store settings, and at the top of the page, there's a tick-box to "make this store private" you'll have to untick.
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 12:46:32 PM
Oh! I don't understand why it went on this shop. Should'nt. Probably my fault. Is it possible to transfer the 2 product to my open site (public) ews-foto_shop? The one private was a mistake on my first day.

Thanks again

Eric
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:01:54 PM
EWS_FoTo_Shop wrote:
Oh! I don't understand why it went on this shop. Should'nt. Probably my fault. Is it possible to transfer the 2 product to my open site (public) ews-foto_shop? The one private was a mistake on my first day.

Thanks again

Eric

There is not way to move products between shops, but you can open its product page, click the customize button to open the design tool, click Done to close the design tool, and then click the Sell button that now appears on the product page. Make sure you select the correct store and category in that store when you repost the item for sale.

You'll need to delete the original item.
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:03:36 PM
You can’t move products to another store. What you can do is go to that product and click on the customize button. Then post it for sale in the correct store. Then delete the original product.
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:36:31 PM
Thanks a lot, i will try that. Happy
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:43:22 PM
OnTheBlackestNight wrote:
Your store is set to private, I think. Go to your store settings, and at the top of the page, there's a tick-box to "make this store private" you'll have to untick.


Thanks :-)
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 2:44:39 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
EWS_FoTo_Shop wrote:
Oh! I don't understand why it went on this shop. Should'nt. Probably my fault. Is it possible to transfer the 2 product to my open site (public) ews-foto_shop? The one private was a mistake on my first day.

Thanks again

Eric

There is not way to move products between shops, but you can open its product page, click the customize button to open the design tool, click Done to close the design tool, and then click the Sell button that now appears on the product page. Make sure you select the correct store and category in that store when you repost the item for sale.

You'll need to delete the original item.


Thank you VM :-)
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded