My Editor's Picks are Gone
Posted: Friday, March 15, 2019 6:02:44 PM
I don't get very many editor's picks, so I cherish them. I had 4. Now I have none. The notation is missing from them on the product page as well.


PIDs

189506280174114921
168699697234471785
256311589328760212
217189797220051077


Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 4:26:53 AM
Huh, I see only 3 of mine are left showing.

Here are the steps I took to find them.

Search my store name in the Search field above Create Your Own.

Used the Special Picks dropdown.

This product Product ID: 256132731128823999 the little Special Pick icon is missing from the product page.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:24:36 AM
yeah I only knew of 3 that I had and now 2 of them are not showing the badge anymore...

this napkin

256866352690367617

and this napkin

256019652898156931

my poster is still showing the badge for now...

I hope this is a glitch and not that they have added an expiry date to the Picks!

Like you Fharryn I had precious few and I was rather fond of them.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:43:59 AM
THANK GOD! I thought maybe I made some PtB mad and got put in time out...
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:47:59 AM
Fharryn wrote:
THANK GOD! I thought maybe I made some PtB mad and got put in time out...


I just tried to report it on the product search page using the dropdown "something is broken" but that feature seems to be broken right now because hitting "submit" does nothing but sit there...

Sad
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:52:48 AM
I hope it is just broken... it doesn't seem fair to give them and then take them away!Idea
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 10:08:45 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I hope it is just broken... it doesn't seem fair to give them and then take them away!Idea

Agreed! Especially since one of my is a graduation pillow from late last year that I made many colors of to "group"... I was about to start promoting graduation which is how I discovered it.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 10:41:48 AM
Fharryn wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I hope it is just broken... it doesn't seem fair to give them and then take them away!Idea

Agreed! Especially since one of my is a graduation pillow from late last year that I made many colors of to "group"... I was about to start promoting graduation which is how I discovered it.


What you just said... the 2 that I have missing are part of the color grouping!


I bet that has something to do with it.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 11:14:31 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Fharryn wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I hope it is just broken... it doesn't seem fair to give them and then take them away!Idea

Agreed! Especially since one of my is a graduation pillow from late last year that I made many colors of to "group"... I was about to start promoting graduation which is how I discovered it.


What you just said... the 2 that I have missing are part of the color grouping!


I bet that has something to do with it.


Nah, one of the ones I listed as missing doesn't have any color groupings.
Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2019 11:25:31 AM
Fharryn wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Fharryn wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I hope it is just broken... it doesn't seem fair to give them and then take them away!Idea

Agreed! Especially since one of my is a graduation pillow from late last year that I made many colors of to "group"... I was about to start promoting graduation which is how I discovered it.


What you just said... the 2 that I have missing are part of the color grouping!


I bet that has something to do with it.


Nah, one of the ones I listed as missing doesn't have any color groupings.


okay, darn!
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 7:28:14 AM
Seems to be restored. Smile

Roses
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 12:13:49 PM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
Seems to be restored. Smile

Roses


yes mine are also!
Posted: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:40:30 PM
INDEED!
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:49:40 AM
So the ones that were disappeared, have now returned yes?
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 11:13:59 AM
James wrote:
So the ones that were disappeared, have now returned yes?


yes
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 4:55:13 PM
Yes, James! Roses

Love
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:24:03 AM
Fabulous. Thanks for the update! Roses
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded