Missing products
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 2:20:59 PM
Many products not showing up. Happened earlier today.
Posted: Friday, January 10, 2020 7:02:28 PM
You're going to be asked for more information so it can be looked into. What are the product ids of some? If you give some examples, they'll be able to look into it for you.
Also, where are they missing from? Your store's back end?
Help them help you
Smile
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 6:27:54 AM
Hi 9teen. Can you please provide us with a little more information so we can help you out, providing any links where necessary. Going forward, please adhere to the following guidelines when posting to the Tech Forum. Thanks Smile
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 10:16:11 AM
When going to my main page, https://www.zazzle.com/store/ninteen19
there are collection groups that are listed. Instead of showing the images for the products (and products themselves), it shows the "z" zazzle logo. When I log in, I can see them, but when logged out, they are not accessible.

Giving the product ID's for all the products it is affecting would be too numerous to list. Products for the following collections are not visible/accessible: shirts, ties, allover prints, leggings, tanktops, iphone cases, shoes, tote bags, pillows, flip flops & postcards

Let me know if there is any more info I need to provide. Thank you.
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:19:45 AM
You should provide at least a couple of links, without them its like looking for a needle in the haystack for the tech dept. They can only go off of as much info as you give, and if you give no info such as links, the problem won't be getting solved as quickly or at all.
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 11:50:22 AM
Posted: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:58:35 PM
Thanks for the links. Looks like these are all updated on Jan 10th, so it may be a simple indexing issue. We'll take a look.
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 11:51:46 AM
They still aren't showing up. Do you need any more info from me?
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 1:29:30 PM
We don't need any additional info at this time. I'd keep an eye on this discussion for updates - https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/updated_collections_invisible_to_the_public