Login is strange. I did email Support - just me?
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 7:23:14 AM
Hi,

I want to know if this is just my profile and account or is this issue widespread?

1. It does not let me the complete the usual user name and password. Instead, it grabs my Avatar and says that I am being verified...without my password.

2. When I am verified in, there is no indication that I have any stores or products. Is shows that my account is 35% completed.

3. Then, I must log out, and then log back in.

4. This login produces my profile which is 75% (not 35%) complete and my stores and products are listed.

I don't know if the system thinks I have two accounts. The avatar is the same for both identities however my % profile completions are different, and, one has stores and products while the 35% profile has none.
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 8:15:37 AM
AnnaRosaEnergyArtist wrote:
Hi,

I want to know if this is just my profile and account or is this issue widespread?

1. It does not let me the complete the usual user name and password. Instead, it grabs my Avatar and says that I am being verified...without my password.

2. When I am verified in, there is no indication that I have any stores or products. Is shows that my account is 35% completed.

4. This login produces my profile which is 75% (not 35%) complete and my stores and products are listed.

I don't know if the system thinks I have two accounts. The avatar is the same for both identities however my % profile completions are different, and, one has stores and products while the 35% profile has none.

My account likes to try to log into my husband's google account, since I don't use google. Maybe that's what is happening with you.

Check HOW it is logging you in.

https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/google_sign_in_popup
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:06:49 AM
RGebbiePhoto wrote:
Hi,

My account likes to try to log into my husband's google account, since I don't use google. Maybe that's what is happening with you.

Check HOW it is logging you in.

https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/google_sign_in_popup

Thanks RGebbiePhoto. In my case, I did not see a Google pop up.
Prior to this I would see my email auto filled there and I would have to provide the password and prove my humanity.
Now, I have to type in my email and it quickly "verifies" me without even getting to the password or human auth.
THEN..the account has no products and shows only 35% completion.
So..I log out...then back in...and my completion is back to 75% and I do have products. What a HUGE pain.
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 10:16:55 AM
Prior to this I would see my email auto filled there and I would have to provide the password and prove my humanity.
Now, I have to type in my email and it quickly "verifies" me without even getting to the password or human auth.
THEN..the account has no products and shows only 35% completion.
So..I log out...then back in...and my completion is back to 75% and I do have products. What a HUGE pain.

I agree that it sounds like the Google thing. I authorized Google by accident one day on my phone because the Google pop-up was so slow to load that I was already "this" close to clicking "log in" and couldn't stop myself fast enough. My email address associated with G+ is different than my Zazzle email address, and I believe that's why a new account was created on my behalf. (If the same email address is associated with both Google and Zazzle, then it appears to pair them up and offers a separate way to log in.)

The new account will be deleted if you email support and request it. There's a post by Christine around here somewhere. I waited until I was auto-logged in by G, then made the request from within that account to ensure the wrong account wasn't deleted.

Then I revoked Zazzle's authorization in my Google account.

The pop-up still appears, and it covers a bit more than half my mobile screen, so I have to carefully scroll away to get to the standard Z login.

Posted: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 5:45:17 AM
Ya, this sound like you created a second account by clicking on the google pop up with an alternative email. Our support team will be able to assist you with this. not a tech issue so moving to zazzle Store.