Links no longer have Ref #?
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 6:52:06 PM
I just went to share a product with my referral and none of the links in the share drop down have the referral # built into the link.. what happened? I have to manually put in my ref #
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:43:10 AM
I just checked my Associates tab and it looks like I am no longer enrolled. I was yesterday. You might want to check yours.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:05:52 AM
Carolyn wrote:
I just checked my Associates tab and it looks like I am no longer enrolled. I was yesterday. You might want to check yours.

Shows me enrolled but I still get no ref # when using any of the share buttons.. I never UNenrolled.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:42:21 AM
Have you, by chance, switched to a Promoter store?

*Adding*

Member accounts with at least 1 Promoter store will not longer have associate rf links included in the social sharing tools of any of their stores. For standard stores rf links will need to be created manually.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:56:59 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

*Adding*

Member accounts with at least 1 Promoter store will not longer have associate rf links included in the social sharing tools of any of their stores. For standard stores rf links will need to be created manually.

OH well CR*P I sure did add one.. What a PIA wish I had seen this before I did that.. Thank you for letting me know.. this really should be changed.. Sad
And Pinterest no longer allows us to change the url we listed.. so delete delete delete and re add anything I added that I thought should have a ref #

I don't understand why this would effect ALL the regular stores.. Oh Man I wish I had read that.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:04:44 AM
JustCards wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

*Adding*

OH well CR*P I sure did add one.. What a PIA wish I had seen this before I did that.. Thank you for letting me know.. this really should be changed.. Sad

From my understanding, it is still in Beta phase so, perhaps, that is something they will consider? I mean, if there is a Standard on the account with a Promoter, the Standard shouldn't be penalized in any way... just look at it as entirely different entity *shrugs*
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:17:27 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
JustCards wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

*Adding*

From my understanding, it is still in Beta phase so, perhaps, that is something they will consider? I mean, if there is a Standard on the account with a Promoter, the Standard shouldn't be penalized in any way... just look at it as entirely different entity *shrugs*

Thank you so much for your help!
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:28:20 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

*Adding*

What is a "promoter store"?
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:41:36 AM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:

*Adding*

What is a "promoter store"?

Here is a thread that may/may not answer that
https://forum.zazzle.com/misc/legit_zazzle_email

The Promoter Program is still in Beta and Invitation Only at the moment.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:55:31 AM
Not a tech issue. Moving to your Z store.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 10:57:45 AM
It is really annoying when threads get moved with no answers...

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:34:43 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

+1
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 11:42:34 AM

I answered it best I could. OP has a Promoter store, therefore no built-in RFID# on products when clicking Share. RFID# must be added manually.
Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:08:12 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

I answered it best I could. OP has a Promoter store, therefore no built-in RFID# on products when clicking Share. RFID# must be added manually.

Sorry Gina I know you did and I wasn't meaning that.

I was meaning when a mod takes the time to read the thread and decide it must be moved but offers no other helpful answer at all, even if it was to say "Gina was correct, moving this to blah blah..."

Posted: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:10:03 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:

Sorry Gina I know you did and I wasn't meaning that.

I was meaning when a mod takes the time to read the thread and decide it must be moved but offers no other helpful answer at all, even if it was to say "Gina was correct, moving this to blah blah..."

Gotcha'! And I hear ya'!
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 9:39:49 AM
but it was answered, and the explanation was confirmed to be correct. Happy It's not there because it's a promoter store. If there are more questions, I'd be happy to address them Roses
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 11:19:13 AM
James wrote:
but it was answered, and the explanation was confirmed to be correct. Happy It's not there because it's a promoter store. If there are more questions, I'd be happy to address them Roses

Thank you James it is always good to get confirmation from a Z employee when one of us has answered correctly. I didn't mean to sound rude Roses
Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 2:57:36 PM
James wrote:

Thank you James it is always good to get confirmation from a Z employee when one of us has answered correctly. I didn't mean to sound rude Roses

I didn't think you sounded rude at all. And I agree that it would be nice for a MOD to confirm when another designer has answered correctly. On that same note, if a designer posts incorrect info, for a MOD to correct that info for all to see would also be nice.

Posted: Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:30:40 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
James wrote:

I didn't think you sounded rude at all. And I agree that it would be nice for a MOD to confirm when another designer has answered correctly. On that same note, if a designer posts incorrect info, for a MOD to correct that info for all to see would also be nice.

Thanks Gina!
Posted: Friday, May 17, 2019 6:09:48 AM
I wasn't insinuating that either. We're all friends here. Grin Love