last viewed not working + change options
Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 3:20:06 PM
Last viewed sorting not working. It actually worked a little bit some months ago, for a few days. Noticed it was taken away from the "known" issues" Not sure if I´m the only person with this issue?

While I´m at it, can´t "change options" under edit either, (for a different view of the product)
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 6:17:26 AM
Hi there, can you provide a screenshot showing the error and a link to a store exhibiting this behavior? For the product inquiry, we will need a link to the product. Thank you! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:48:48 AM
I´m glad you´re on it! When I try to sort by last viewed, it updates every 3rd day. In the beginning of my zazzle-ing (November 2018) the sorting worked perfect, but a few months in it started acting like this. Not sure if I can add any more clues to this mystery. Here´s the link to my store

https://www.zazzle.com/store/momoms

And then it´s the change view. Not sure if this is connected somehow, but I can edit- product merchandising- change options - change style - click the "I have the right.." - done and nothing happen. All my products act the same regarding this error, here´s an example



not sure if a print screen will do you any good, but let me know if there´s some info you´re missing.

thank you
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:51:48 AM
btw, the last viewed should be updating tomorrow, it´s sneaky like that! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 2:56:12 PM
Momoms wrote:
In the beginning of my zazzle-ing (November 2018) the sorting worked perfect, but a few months in it started acting like this.

You must have gotten lucky when you joined Zazzle because the last-viewed has been fairly useless since quite a bit before November. For a very short time, it seemed to have been fixed, which must have been in November, but it was very quickly un-fixed after that.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 4:50:18 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Momoms wrote:
In the beginning of my zazzle-ing (November 2018) the sorting worked perfect, but a few months in it started acting like this.

You must have gotten lucky when you joined Zazzle because the last-viewed has been fairly useless since quite a bit before November. For a very short time, it seemed to have been fixed, which must have been in November, but it was very quickly un-fixed after that.


lol ok, so it´s still an ongoing issue, not just for me. Looking for clues that might help zazzle solve this once and for all, does your last-view reset tomorrow too? Or is it different three days for everyone? Is it due to a three day back-up (?)
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:10:50 PM
It is every three days for me and has been for a very long time. I seriously doubt that this will ever be "fixed".
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 5:13:29 PM
Momoms - Is the problem with the product view, that after clicking into product edit, you are not able to change the product view, ie. the pop up doesn't load, or that once you have done that, the view doesn't change?

And is this when you first enter all the product info, or is it when the product is being edited after it has been created?



I have noticed that often when I edit a product that has already been created, and change the product view, that sometimes it takes right away, but many times the page refreshes without the new product view... but usually within an hour, the newly selected product view is shown...

Just my experience...
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:38:49 AM
JB Designs wrote:
Momoms - Is the problem with the product view, that after clicking into product edit, you are not able to change the product view, ie. the pop up doesn't load, or that once you have done that, the view doesn't change?

And is this when you first enter all the product info, or is it when the product is being edited after it has been created?



I have noticed that often when I edit a product that has already been created, and change the product view, that sometimes it takes right away, but many times the page refreshes without the new product view... but usually within an hour, the newly selected product view is shown...

Just my experience...


Something happened with the unicorn stickers, am trying to change it back and see what happen after an hour or so.
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 8:39:42 AM
The 3 day last viewed update is it happening on the same day for everyone? Has it been reset from today?
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:15:30 AM
Mine was refreshed today, and I imagine it might have been for everyone else.
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 4:30:14 AM
Hi Momoms, I cannot replicate either issue. The "Last Viewed" stat should update immediately and is working for me. The sort function seems to be working correctly also. Can you provide a screenshot of your store with this filter applied showing the error?

I can also edit the options on the stickers. Are you still having issues? It can take up to 24hrs for changes to come into effect. Smile
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:26:11 AM
Padie wrote:
Hi Momoms, I cannot replicate either issue. The "Last Viewed" stat should update immediately and is working for me. The sort function seems to be working correctly also. Can you provide a screenshot of your store with this filter applied showing the error?

I can also edit the options on the stickers. Are you still having issues? It can take up to 24hrs for changes to come into effect. Smile


Thank you for digging deeper into this issue Padie, here´s a screenshot


Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:27:22 AM
The change options seems to work fine now, thank you! Maybe I didn´t wait long enough for the change to work through.
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 5:37:54 AM
Thank you for providing a screenshot, and you're welcome Smile

I can see the error now so I will forward this on to our team. I am glad you can change the merchandising options now. It can take up to 24 hours for any change to appear so rest assured that any change you make will be reflected within that time frame.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded